xxviii

Nayeon's POV

I know I suck because I rejected Jeongyeon this afternoon. But just a little bit of information, I wanted to do it on my terms. It may seem selfish to hear, but I want things to be in perfect sync with her. Jeongyeon deserves better.

Luckily, she didn't come with us to dinner. So I took the chance to ask help from Sana and Tzuyu about my plan. However, I'm aware it'll surprise them about knowing it since I haven't told them Jeongyeon and I have a thing now.

Also, about the incident with Jeongyeon liking someone else that caused her to break up with Mina, they haven't known it yet. I internally gathered myself first to take the courage and tell them that I am that 'someone else'. But maybe later.

We three decided to have dinner at that one restaurant we usually eat and dine. As we three walked to the location, Sana initiated a convo.

"How are you, Nayeonie? Your schedules are pretty tight that we didn't get to hang out more often." She asked. And it's true that we don't hang out like we used to.

Usually, I stay in their room and watch a lot of series then have a little chat and gossip about our lives and other people's. But these days, I'm pretty hooked up with my studies very much.

"I've been well. And just bummed with the examinations. You? Don't you have a recital to prepare?"

"I do. But you know me, I'm not that much of a practice person." She giggled while Tzuyu was glaring at her. They looked cute together.

"Anyways, you two seemed to get along more. Something happening between you two?" I asked noticing how comfortable Tzuyu showed as Sana kept on clinging to her.

"This girl," Sana opened while glancing at Tzuyu with an aegyo look, "is already mine."

"What? Jinjja?" I exclaimed as I heard a piece of good news.

"Aish, unnie. It's embarrassing." Tzuyu blurted as her cheeks turn red.

"Daebak! I can't believe it." I added.

"I know, right?" Sana said in her glee tone.

"No, I mean I can't believe Tzuyu was able to tolerate your flirtatious and touchy self, Sana. Congrats to you," I pointed at Sana. "And good luck to you," I pointed at Tzuyu.

"Yah! I'm not a flirt anymore ever since Tzuyu became my roommate, and you know that!" Sana started arguing with her high pitched voice.

Then for a long period I've been with these two, it's the first time I saw Tzuyu smiled genuinely like she was indeed happy with Sana. Tzuyu gave Sana a pat on the head like a dog while she was pouting.

"Well, at least we both had the guts to tell what we really feel. How about you? Still stuck to your best friend?" Sana made of fun of me not knowing I came to them because of it. Sana stuck her tongue out playing like a child.

"That's why I'm with you tonight." I rolled my eyes playfully. We chose one seat as we get in the restaurant and ordered right away.

"What do you mean?" Sana was curious. Then we all three sat down and settled ourselves.

"I was wondering if you two could help me," I sheepishly started. "Well," I stared at them first as I was looking for my next word.

"Well?" Sana asked impatiently.

"You see," Still I was lost with words.

"You and Jeongyeon unnie are together, aren't you?" Tzuyu asked out of nowhere. Like damn, how did she know?