05

𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃
never miss out on a good person that can make your life great just because they're a little difficult, the good ones never come easy

𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 never miss out on a good person that can make your life great just because they're a little difficult, the good ones never come easy

A loud slam of a door echoed throughout the parlor. It caused Damon to jolt awake, an aching sensation in his torso.

Opening his eyes slowly, he groaned in pain and assessed the situation he was in. "Oh, you've got to be kidding me."

He had been chained to a chair with a poker stabbed in his chest. He struggled to breathe as he looked around the room. His eyes widened and he began to struggle at the sight of Echo in the same predicament as him. "No! E-Echo!" He struggled to call out. "Echo!"

Echo groaned and lifted her head, slowly opening her eyes. Damon's eyes widened in horror as he saw how hurt she was, her face bleeding in various places as well as bruised. It was then he noticed the multiple bloody slashes on her body, and the poker sticking out from her leg,

"Echo!" Damon called out again. "Are you okay?!"

"Son of a bitch," Echo cursed under her breath, leaning her head back on the chair. "I hurt," she groaned. "Damon..."

"I'll get you out of here," Damon said, "somehow." He looked to the ground, seeing his daylight ring next to him. "Low blow, Stefan. Low blow."

Being summoned by his brother, Stefan walked into the room and couldn't help but chuckle at the scene. Crossing his arms over his chest, he leaned against the doorframe. "What the hell happened to you two?" He asked cheekily.

"Whatever twisted ripper game this is, leave Echo out of it," Damon spat in anger.

Echo glared over at Stefan. "I swear to Chuck... if you did this, you're gonna wish that you were six feet under."

"I didn't do this," Stefan chuckled, walking over to help the two.

"Quit screwing around," Damon snapped.

"I didn't," Stefan shook his head, releasing Echo from the rope.

Echo groaned and ripped the poker out of her leg, shutting her eyes as she hissed in pain. She placed her hand over the wound, blood seeping out, running down her leg and onto the floor, and her hand.

Stefan looked over the two confused, walking over to Damon. "It's pretty messed up, though, isn't it?" Stefan muttered to himself.

Echo gave him a look. "Yeah, it really is, if that wasn't obvious enough."

Stefan rolled his eyes and pulled the poker out of Damon's chest who yelled in pain as Stefan turned and walked out of the room.

Echo turned to gaze to Damon, then after Stefan. She smirked and brought out a mini crossbow out from underneath the couch, and shot Stefan in the shoulder, the leg, and then the neck. She raised an eyebrow and lowered the crossbow before approaching the groaning and bleeding vampire.