31

𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋
kid, get off the ground. spit your blood, and bare your teeth; go down a savage, go down fighting

ECHO WOKE UP with a loud gasp, sitting up in her bed, but ended up groaning when she saw who was in front of her

ECHO WOKE UP with a loud gasp, sitting up in her bed, but ended up groaning when she saw who was in front of her. "Are you going to yell at me again?"

Dean pursed his lips tightly and she saw his jaw tick in both annoyance and anger. "No," he forced out and she rose a brow at him. "No," he repeated a little more gently before sighing. "But... I — we — do have something to tell you and it's urgent."

Echo brushed her hair out of her face with her fingers, and scooted to the edge of the bed. "Okay..." She wrung her fingers out, biting her lip. "What is it this time?"

Sam glanced to his brother, licking his lips, and wringing out his own hands. "Dean and I... well, we only anticipated to be gone for a day, maybe two to retrieve you. But it's been like a week, and the others are probably worried that something went wrong. So—"

"We need to go back," Dean interrupted his little brother, his green eyes holding so much pain. "I really don't want to go when there is so much to do, when all I want to do is hold you in my arms, but all you want to do is hang out with your new friends and your stupid boyfriend."

Echo say there, taking in their words before letting out a deep breath. "Guys..."

"We want you to come with us," Dean stated, interrupting his daughter. "I don't want to leave my only daughter here in a world I barley know anything about."

Echo stood up and ran a hand through her hair. "Wait. Let's make sure I'm hearing you perfectly; you want me to choose. You want me to choose between two very important families in my life?" She swiveled around to face them with big eyes. "Am I hearing you correctly, father?"

"No," Sam said as the same time Dean said, "yes."

Echo pointed at her father with unshed tears in her eyes. "Are you serious?" She took in a deep breath, trying to understand what was happening. "You want me to fucking choose between two places that I love?"

She was having a hard time trying to decide because on one hand, she has a new family and a person who she loves with her whole heart. and on the other hand, Dean and Sam are her real family and they need her.

Suddenly, her phone rung, interrupting their arguing. She wiped away the tears that had escaped her eyes before answering. "What's wrong, El?"

Elena let out a heavy sigh, the sound telling Echo that the other twin had the world on her shoulders. "Kol just tried to kill Bonnie."