25

𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄, 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄
i could be all sad, but i have shit to do

AFTER ELENA AND Echo killed Connor, they did as they said, and went out to get a blizzard from DQ

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

AFTER ELENA AND Echo killed Connor, they did as they said, and went out to get a blizzard from DQ. Echo had gotten a cookie dough one while Elena got a Oreo.

And after that little trip, it was nighttime which meant it was time to sleep off the day and go onto the next, not knowing what it was going to bring.

Echo was having a nightmare of something she has moved past — her time in hell. She didn't know why she was dreaming about it again after all this time, but she was, and she was having a hard time coping. Unknown to her, Elena was having her own type of nightmare.

And then, a blink of light spread throughout her room, and loud thuds were heard, making her gasp awake.

Echo reached under her pillow and pulled out s dagger, and flung it towards where she had heard the noise. Sitting up quickly, her eyes widened at the sight in front of her, and then she jumped out of her bed, scrambling backwards.

"No, no, this is — this isn't real!" She whisper-shouted to herself, inning her hands through her hair and down her face.

"Echo?"

She froze as the voice reached her ears, and she looked up with wide eyes. "Dad?" She mumbled and held up her hands when they stepped closer to her. "Stop. Stop! This isn't real..." She started pacing back and forth, tears springing to her eyes.

"It's us, kiddo," he said, choking up on his words, tears building up in his green eyes. "I don't — I am so sorry."

Echo stopped pacing and stared at the three figures with wide, disbelieving yes. "How is this real? I don't—" She choked out, her chest heaving up and down.

Sam took a small step towards her, raising his hands up to show her no harm was going to be done. "Jack... he remembered who you were somehow and we tried everything to find you. All it took was Rowena, a demon, and some Angel grace." He then held up some sort of contraption that looked like it came from The Flash. "We're suppose to hit this button that is powered by demon blood and angel grace to travel back to them. So, since we found you, we have to go now."

Echo paused as she looked between them with wide eyes, her mouth agape. "I—"

Before anything else was said or done, a scream from downstairs drew their attention immediately.

Echo ignored their presence and instantly took off out of her room and down the stairs, and ran into the kitchen, freezing at the sight in front of her. "What happened?!" She shouted as she ran over to Elena who was crouching by a dead Jeremy who had a wound in his neck.