10

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐃
what, from the bottom of my heart, the fuck

BONNIE and the twins stood in the abandoned witch house after Bonnie finally told the girls where the coffins were

I've been having these dreams for days now," Bonnie said to the sisters, "It's like the witches are trying to send me a message."

With her hands in the pockets of her jean skirt, Elena said, "I just can't believe that you guys kept this from us this whole time."

Trying to explain it to her, Bonnie said, "Stefan thought, if you knew where the coffins were, Klaus could threaten people to get the information out of you."

Echo scoffed and then crossed her arms. "So, these are the rest of his family?"

"Yeah," Bonnie answered walking between the coffins, "Elijah and two others." Pointing at the coffin furtherest from them Bonnie said, "This one... is the one we can't open. We don't know who is in it, or whats in it, only that I think my dream's telling me it'll help us kill Klaus."

Coming in from behind them, Stefan entered the room, staring at the witch and twins in anger. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I needed them to know about the coffin," Bonnie defended herself as it took everything in Echo to not go and kill Stefan.

Clear in his displeasure, he told her, "And I needed you to keep them out of it, Bonnie."

Elena rounded at him, angry. "So what are you gonna do, Stefan? Are you gonna kidnap us, so that we won't tell anyone? You caught us off guard once Stefan, it won't happen again."

Before Stefan could retort, Echo was quick to push Elena behind her, and glare at the lame excuse of a vampire. "You so much as breath the wrong way in our direction, Stefan, and I will break every bone in your body repeatedly until you can't heal anymore."

Stopping them before they could go on, Bonnie said, "I think I know, who can open the coffin, Stefan. And, I need Echo and Elena to help me find her."

Stefan gazed at the brunette witch in confusion. "Find who? What are you talking about?"

"I couldn't place her face at first. Then I realized..." Bonnie trailed off walking towards them, pulling a photo out of her pocket, and showing the twins.

Moving closer to see the photo, Elena gasped in shock. "Oh my god, Bonnie."

Stefan looked at the photo, his brows furrowed. "Who is this?"