20

𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒
sometimes family is all you got

SUDDENLY, ONE NIGHT, Jack woke up with a start, his eyes widening as a voice appeared in his head, saying how precious and amazing he was going to be

SUDDENLY, ONE NIGHT, Jack woke up with a start, his eyes widening as a voice appeared in his head, saying how precious and amazing he was going to be. Her voice rung in his head over and over again, all different scenarios, and then memories with a dark haired girl entered his mind, sending everything in overload. He screamed out in pain, grabbing his head, not being able to handle it.

Dean, Sam, and Castiel came running into the room, holding various weapons, amongst other things.

And even though their relationship was a little rusty due to him accidentally killing Mary, he was still family, and they weren't going to abandon him for something they have all done.

"What's happening?!" Sam panicked as he pulled Jack into a hug who was screaming in pain.

"It hurts!" He screamed and then all of a sudden, everything went silent. He then looked up at the brothers and Castiel, his eyes glowing a bright orange color. He then stood up and walked out of the room.

"What the fuck?" Dean mumbled in confusion, but they all followed the three year old nephilim who was in the body of an eighteen year old.

It was weird yes, the nephilim was only three years old, but he acted like any other teenager who's been through something life changing. There is still plenty of things he doesn't understand, but the brothers and Castiel have been teaching him as much as they could. Sam worried about his knowledge, Dean worried about his fighting skills, and Cas was just there to make sure he wasn't getting hurt.

The older men followed the nephilm to a room they pass everyday, but had no knowledge of ever entering. Once the boy opened the door, his eyes went back to normal and he almost fell forward, but was caught by Sam and Castiel who was quick to wrap their arms around him.

"Echo," Jack mumbled which confused the older men who steadied him. He shook his head and looked straight at Dean. "Echo."

Dean furrowed his brows. "What are you talking about, kid? Are you going insane now?"

Jack shook his head and pointed at the room. "Echo..." He steppes into the room and that's when tears shined in his eyes. "Your daughter."

Dean scoffed. "I don't have a daughter. What are you talking about?"

"Dean..." Sam trailed off as he too stepped inside the very clean bedroom which had polaroids of them and a girl on the walls. There was lights hanging all over the place, and on the bed sat a journal that looked like their fathers.

"What the hell is this?!" Dean snapped as he stepped up to the polaroids on the wall, his eyes widening. On one of the pictures was him giving a dark haired girl a piggy back ride, and it said sixteenth birthday on. There was another one of her and Sam which said the exact same thing.

One of the pictures was a close up on her face, which showed off her bright blue eyes with green specks, a smirk that was so much like Dean's that Sam had to grin. Her hair was cut at her shoulders and wavy, unbrushed, and they could faintly see the necklace similar to the one Dean had gave Sam years ago, around her neck.

Castiel stepped forward and grabbed one of the many books that was splayed across a desk. He then furrowed his brows and cleared his throat. "I thought I had been hearing a voice in my head, calling for me, but it was so distant, almost like it wasn't there, so I just ignored it."

Dean whirled around to face him with narrowed eyes. "And you didn't think to tell one of us?!"

Castiel sighed and rubbed his head. "It was months ago, Dean, and then the voice just stopped. I thought that since it stopped, it wasn't worth mentioning."

"I heard her voice earlier," Jack stated in a small voice and made everyone turn to him. "That's why I woke up. And then... these images flashed in my head, and I saw her. She had so much faith in me. She considered me her son..." He blinked his eyes which allowed the tears to escape his eyes and to skid down his cheeks. "She tried to protect me and I couldn't protect her."

"Do you know what happened to her?" Sam asked with a frown. He couldn't believe he forgot his niece.

Jack frowned and thought back to the many memories that rushed though his head. "After Lucifer killed Cas, she jumped on him, and they went into the portal I created. That was the last time we saw or heard of her."

Castiel scratched his stubble. "Something else must've happened to make us forget her. It's been almost two years since then. Why haven't we figured out someone we loved was forgotten?"

Dean scoffed and they all turned their attention to him. "This is bullshit! There is no way I had a daughter—"

"Dean..." Sam trialed off.

"No, Sam!" Dean shouted and whirled around with anger on his face. "There is no way I had a daughter and forgot about her! There is no way I would allow something like this to happen!"

"There's enough evidence in this room to prove that we did—"

"No!" Dean protested and then rubbed his face with the palms of his hands. "I can't... there's no way. If I had a daughter, I wouldn't allow something like that to happen. I would fight for her, I wouldn't—" Tears shon in his eyes as he faced his brother. "I have a daughter," he whispered and his bottom lip quivered slightly. "And we all forgot her."

Sam sighed and pulled his brother into a hug. "We'll do everything we can to find her, Dean. Trust me on this. We won't rest until we get her back, wherever she may be."