13

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑
you haven't even seen my bad side yet

ECHO GILBERT woke up when the light from the window shined down her face, making her scrunch up her face, and roll over, burying her head in Damon's chest

ECHO GILBERT woke up when the light from the window shined down her face, making her scrunch up her face, and roll over, burying her head in Damon's chest. She smiled and moved herself closer to him as he tightened his hold on her. One of his arms were wrapped around her waist, and the other was splayed across his toned stomach.

She rose her hand and started running her fingers across his abs, smiling widely as she did so.

"If you keep doing that, I'm never letting you leave this room," Damon spoke in his morning voice which sent tingles throughout her body.

She giggled and quickly got on top of him. She grabbed his wrists and placed his hands above his head, grinning down at his beautiful face. "Who says I even want to leave this very comfy bed?"

"Oh, it's all about the bed, huh?" He asked, smiling up at her, his eyes twinkling. When she only nodded and giggled at his question, he quickly switched their positions, and he was on top of her, her hands above her head. He simply just stared into her eyes which were shining due to the sun beaming down on her through the window. "You're beautiful," he breathed out after a beat.

She blushed deeply at his words before leaning her head upwards. "Show me how beautiful you really think I am."

She laughed loudly as he bent down and started nibbling on her neck, and tickling her.

AFTER telling the morning with Damon, Echo found herself at the Gilbert home. The twins, along with Bonnie, was sitting on the bed, and Caroline was out in the hall. The Bennett was doing a spell, an they were testing it out.

"You slept with Damon?!" Elena exclaimed which made the Winchester nod, a smile coming to her face. "Finally!" She exclaimed before bouncing excitedly, "That means Caroline owes me twenty bucks!"

"No!" Caroline whined on the other side of the door, before walking inside the bedroom. "Here." She handed the older brunette the money.

"You guys betted on me?" Echo asked in surprise, frowning.

"Yes," both girls stated in sync. Elena then said, "I bet her that something would happen after the ball. Something, meaning a kiss or a confession, not sex, though!" She laughed out loud, and then waved the cash in her sister's face. "You just made me twenty bucks!"

Bonnie interrupted them and said, "This is a tricky spell."

The trio turned to the witch, getting over their laughing. "When Esther did it, she kept the sage burning. There was a lot more smoke," Elena explained to Bonnie hoping that might help.

With a sigh, Bonnie said, "All right, try it again." She burned the sage and shook it through the air. The three girls looked at Caroline hinting for her to leave, annoyed huffing out air she backed up closing the door behind her. "Speaking of Esther, you should know she came to see me and Abby this morning," Bonnie said dropping a bomb on the girls.