38

𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔
im stuck between a rock and someone i want to hit with it

ECHO SAT ON a chair, waiting for Caroline and Bonnie to come out of the changing rooms to show her their dresses

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

ECHO SAT ON a chair, waiting for Caroline and Bonnie to come out of the changing rooms to show her their dresses. The only reason she was there was because Caroline needed her best friend there to help, and to get her mind off of humanity-less Elena. And Jack was with her because he had nothing else to do.

"You guys look great," Echo complimented with a smile towards the blonde.

"What kind of dreams?" Caroline suddenly asked Bonnie curiously. 

"Usually I'm at his grave and all of a sudden, he appears to me," the witch explained gravely.

Caroline was inspecting herself in a three-way mirror as she said, "Well, you never got to say goodbye, Bon. You're grieving, that's normal." 

"When I woke up, the couch was on fire," Bonnie added sheepishly and the other three paused and turned to her with raised brows.

"Oh," the blonde mumbled with wide eyes and turned to face Bonnie. 

"I don't know if it's because I was emotional in my dream, or if Shane was right. Without his help, I'll lose control of my magic," Bonnie mumbled sadly and looked down at her feet. 

Caroline shook her head with a pointed look. "No, it's because you need a night off from mourning. And I'm gonna make sure that you have it."

Jack started twiddling his thumbs as he looked at them. "You both look really pretty"

"You think?" Caroline questioned genuinely and checked herself out in the mirror again. 

Bonnie nodded quickly and smirked. "Oh yeah." 

"Yeah." The blonde smiled over at her in agreement. 

"You look really hot." Echo smirked over at her best friend, and wiggled her brows up and down.

"Matt and I are gonna have the sexiest date there," Bonnie pointed out and the two giggled with each other. 

"You know what, I love friend-prom," Caroline said cheerfully with a grin. "And it's exactly what prom should be — friends and memories." She then frowned and smoothed down the dress with her hands. "Yes, it sucks that my boyfriend can't be here, but we're gonna have the night of our lives."

"Who are you taking, Jack?" Bonnie asked as they all turned to look at the boy.

His eyes grew wide and he looked around with a deep blush on his cheeks. "I was going to ask—"

Before he could finish his sentence, the door jingled as someone entered the shop. Caroline looked up and her smile faltered as Elena and Rebekah entered the store.

Echo stood up quickly and placed Jack behind her. She loved Elena, no matter if she had her humanity off, but it was Rebekah she didn't trust.

"Hey, Bonnie. Heard you got your mind wiped — that sucks," Elena insensitively remarked before looking at the Forbes. "Pretty dress, Caroline." 

Issues ↠ Damon Salvatore [2]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें