27

𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
she's a little bag of knives who's highly intelligent and drunk

DAMON HAD WOKEN up early in the morning, and smiled at the sight of his girlfriend laying on top of him

DAMON HAD WOKEN up early in the morning, and smiled at the sight of his girlfriend laying on top of him. He placed a gentle kiss on the top of her head and tightened his hold on her. He used his hearing to hear Elena downstairs making some coffee, singing a random song that made him roll his eyes.

He looked back down at his girlfriend, knowing that he wants to spend the rest of his life with her, no matter what. She is the love of his life and he doesn't ever see himself moving on from her.

"Damon?" Her beautiful voice reached his ears and he smiled as she moved her head to look up at him with those big brown eyes.

"Yeah, darling?" He began rubbing her back gently and his smile reached his eyes as he watched her smile on content before closing her eyes again.

"I love you."

"I love you, too," he told her and grinned as she crawled further onto him, and started kissing his bare chest. "If you keep doing that, you won't be going to school today."

She smirked and licked him from the top of his boxers, all the way to his chest. She looked up trough her eyelashes and then moved her hips against his, moaning as she did so. "Who said I even wanted to go to school?"

He smirked and before she knew it, she was on her back, giggling.

ECHO AND ELENA met up with Caroline and Bonnie at the lockers, and they quickly turned to the twins with worried eyes.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Bonnie asked and the twins glanced to each other, confused.

Elena nodded, one eyebrow raised. "Yeah. Why wouldn't it be?"

Bonnie shrugged. "Well, Caroline told me you both had to move out to stay away from Jeremy."

"I didn't have to," Echo stated, "but, it's not like I stayed at the house much anyway, so I'm staying in Damon's room." She smirked as the girl's fake gagged at her.

Elena nudged Echo with a smirk. "Yeah. I know. You had me up all night by calling out Damon's name during sex." She laughed as Echo blushed and bit her lip. She sighed and then turned to the blonde and the witch. "Matt is at the house staying with him right now to make sure he keeps all of his hunter stuff in control. He's okay."

Caroline rose a brow. "But, are you? He did try to kill you."

"Alright," Echo stated, grabbing their attention. "That was all on Stefan. Plus, she's fine. That asshole of a vampire isn't, though. I had him in the cellar all night, stringed up by vervain ropes. He keeps screwing up and getting someone hurt. I'm tired of it, so I'm giving him a lesson."