19

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃
you don't get to die and be reborn the same. you come back, and you come back wrong. this is the price you pay for resurrection

ECHO CALLED DAMON who was driving towards the Atlantic to dump Klaus' body with Stefan

ECHO CALLED DAMON who was driving towards the Atlantic to dump Klaus' body with Stefan. She told him about what had happened, Jeremy right beside her.

"You did what?"

Jeremy rolled his eyes and looked at his sister as if asking, 'you're dating this asshole'. He then said, "we took her to the hospital. When you find your sister unconscious, you call 911."

"Not when you have a parade of vampires at your disposal!" Damon shouted at the two of them.

"She needed the doctor," Echo told him with a huff. "You know I won't let anything to her."

Adding on, Stefan said, "Every remaining Original is gonna want Elena dead to stop Alaric. She's a sitting duck in there."

Echo sighed but nodded. "Okay. We'll get her out of there." She then hung up and faced her brother who was giving her a look. "What? They're right, we were being stupid. Let's go get her home." They then walked towards Elena's hospital room.

TYLER AND MATT opened up the front door while Caroline and Echo helped Elena inside, their arms wrapped around her.

"Couch," ordered the blonde and they started to make their way towards it.

Putting up a fight, Elena said, "I'm fine. I just...I want something to eat first."

"We're on it, as soon as we make sure no one is lurking in the closets," Tyler joked slightly. Him and Matt then walked upstairs while the two best friends led Elena to the couch.

Elena huffed as she glanced between them. "I told you I'm fine."

While Echo continued to carry Elena to the couch, Caroline walked away to grab a blanket off of the chair. "Doctor says rest, you rest."

"Or else i'll beat your ass," Echo teased with a smirk as she sat her sister down. Caroline came over and covered her with the fluffy blanket.

Caroline placed her hands on her hips as she looked down at Elena as Echo started tucking her sister in. "Now, what can I get you? Do you want some tea, maybe some vodka? Both will help you sleep." Both twins turned to look at Caroline with raised brows. "I know, I'm being smothering. It's what I do."

"No, it's-it's nice," Elena told her honestly.

Smirking, Caroline said, "I'm thinking-maybe tea with vodka." They all three laughed at that with small smiles.