Chapter 1 : Regular day

Today was normal for me I just woke up worked out for an hour and then showering. As I was showering I heard my song problem playing on the radio by Ariana grande, I jumped out and started to dance in the bathroom. After that I turned off my water and changed into some cloths. While I was leaving the house my one of my best friends Nikki called me. "Are you ready for tonight?" "What happens tonight?" "I have two tickets to see ariana grande in concert." I couldn't belive it, she has tickets to go see ariana. Living in Santa monica Cali it's hard and expensive to get good tickets but my bestie got them so how.

I got in my red 2015 Ford Mustang and drove off, as I did I spinout in the front of my neighborhood. I was so happy that I didn't know what to do but all I wanted to do was go and buy me something good to wear at the concert. I've decided to go into holister and American eagle, I baught two outfits and then I baught a shirt from holister and pants from eagle. On that note I drove over to Starbucks and got me a strawberry smothie after all this 90 degree

Weather makes things more enjoyable. I grabbed my smoothie and walked out.

I was headed to Nikki's house, she kept ringing my iPhone off the hook so I used my Bluetooth and called her back in my car. "hello?" "Yeah boi where are you @?" "I'm coming girl just give me a few minus okay?" "Okay bye." "Bye." I felt like Nikki was getting more excited than I was but I didn't care, I'm a big fan of ari and this is my first concert ever! So im going to just go wild.

After I got Nikki we hoped back in the car and headed to my house. We got to my house and I layed out on my bed what a baught. She ended up liking the outfit I like the most, so I freshend up and put my new cloths on and we headed to the concert. It was around 7:00 on the dot when we arrived and are seats was in the front of the stage on the bottom floor. As we sat are stuff down I was overwhelmed with excitement and then it got dark and the show was about to start...