Chapter 30 : Old flame

I've notice while I text Austin that taylor try's to ask me a million questions about him. He should really stop worrying because it's none of his business anymore. I drove off to the mall and just bought a few things like a new case for my phone and new shoes. I took a few photos at the store to send to Austin while I was at shoe carnival I hear fans screaming at the top of they lungs. I'm working what the heck is this? Is is it Austin? Or another person. I made my way through the crowd and saw Tyler taken and signing things for his fans.

He looked up after he took a picture and saw me, I turned around and walked off. He followed me and stopped me "hey, how you been?" I really didn't want to talk to him but oh what the heck "I'm good." he reached out to me like he wanted to hug me then he took one step to hug me, I blocked him and turned he hug down. "I know your still mad at me but I'm truly sorry, I didn't expect to fall for you but I did and I can't help it, your such a lovable person and it just felt right." I stopped him at that

"What felt right you playing me or that you liked me and was never honest with me about all of this? " He looked at me with pain in his brown eyes. " Both but I wish I could make everything right but I see you still need time." "I guess so, bye Tyler." I walked off I looked back and I hate when I do that, I saw him looking hurt but I can't do nothing about it nor with taylor. I'm happy and that's that.

As I was walking out of the mall, Austin sent me a picture text. It was some guy kissing him on the lips, I felt my heart rip violently inside of my chest. "I text back what is this?"We waited for 2 minutes and said "I'm sorry but i was drinking a little and it just happened." " Did you two do anything besides that?" "Yes but I swear it didn't mean nothing bae." Hurting and crying I texted " we are done and incase you don't understand I'm breaking up with you." Then I blocked his number.

I got into the car and drove home. I walked into the house and ran up the steps as I started to cry my eyes out Nikki and taylor walked in "what's wrong?" "Austin cheated on me with another guy." Taylor I saw was about to get very mad but he defused his self.
Nikki hugged me and taylor laid down with me to comfort me. I feel to sleep with him in my room...