Chapter 19 : Amazing

It's always good to see my boo when I come home. He cooked me some burgers on the grill and I didn't even know he's great with it. That guy is just full of surprises, after we ate I did the dishes and cleaned up. Nikki walked in and me and Taylor and Nikki sit down in the living room watching Lisa vanderpump rules. All the sudden a story broke out. The headlines read ( David Hector jr was on a interview with Ellen and she asked him does he have anyone in his life that he's in love with and the said my name ). I didn't know what to say or do.

I was taken way way off guard after I just talked to him earlier today about us being friends. I looked over at Nikki and all she could say "wow that's just amazing!" Of course she was being very sarcastic but I then looked over at taylor and he looked mad and he walked out to outside. I ran outside after him. "What is this Brandon?" "I told him we can only be friends and then he kissed me but it didn't mean anything." " did you kiss him back?" "No I got him off me as soon as I could." "Brandon I really love you so much and I'll do whatever it takes to keep you safe and happy but this guy has to go."

"Taylor just relax it will be okay you just need..."no he really needs to go I'm not going to let him take you from me, that guy is to much trouble and it's obvious that he's really in love with you." "Okay I won't talk to him." "I'll protect you cause this guy just really made me mad." Taylor had that fire in his eyes and I knew he was determined to keep Hector away from me but knowing Hector he isn't stupid he will find a way to me.
That also worries me I don't want a fight to happened and I feel like that's what it's going to lead too...