Chapter 32 : Its okay

I woke up with once again Taylor and Tyler In my face but before I was about to flip out, they apologized to me for not giving me my space and then the handed me breakfast in bed. I thanked them gave both a kiss on the cheek. We all sat in the bed watching tv, Nikki came in and sat down just chatting with me about Austin. She told me he was with a new beau at this club and they are going again tonight. Just when she said that I got a spark in my eyes. She looked like "oh snap I just gave him an idea." I've decided to go the same club tonight and I pick taylor to go with so this is going to be fun.

I talked to taylor about my plain while everyone was in the room. He text me back saying yeah let's do it. Once it got dark we hoped into the shower and got dressed, tonight was going to be fun and both Nikki and Tyler was going to come and record this.
We all walked out the car coming to the front of the club, I was leading us as security opened the doors for us. The music was on point and I saw everyone dancing including Austin and his new beau. Tyler and Nikki walked up to the cute dj and whispered to him a song to play.

The k-wang came on and that was only the warm up song. Then other body moving songs came on and soon the dance floor changed form everyone dancing to me and Taylor dancing and Austin and his boo. Me and Taylor was burning up the floor while Austen's boo couldn't keep up. We was dancing like tomorrow was never going to come. Everyone was cheering us on as Austin's boo got near me with a dance move then the dancing turned to Austin's boo and me going at it one on one. I was roping over him with my dance moves while he

Was starting to repeat the same moves like he was getting tired. I did one last move by grabbing his hat and put it on my head with the front part turned back. Everyone was enjoying it then he walked off. Everyone ran to me and congratulated me. After that we all walked out while we did Austin got in my way so he could try to talk to me and both Taylor and Tyler moved him out of my way. We got into the car and drove home...