Chapter 12 : Sledgehammer

The next day felt so great. We wrestled under the covers and he ticked me as I was laughing my but off. I still wish I knew what was really going on in his head, knowing him he's probably debating about something but he never shows it. He's always so happy and gentle, looking at them pearly white teeth as I was laughing made my day even better. Later that day I left the house since I haven't really been outside the house since I've met Taylor. I jumped into my car and drove to Nikki's house. I knocked on the door, "hey stranger it's been awhile since I've seen your butt around." " I know it's just me and Taylor have been hanging out like crazy and practically I live with him."

She looked at me with that what do you mean face, " what do you mean you practically live with him?" I had to look down and say under my breath "we sleep in the same bed." She said "oh what was that?" As she leaned in to hear me clearly. " oh my gosh Nikki, we sleep in the same bed together." " oh I knew it" she said then she asked In all seriousness " are you two and item now?" " honestly no but we act like it but no we are not." "Maybe he's just not use to a really good man in his life and he's trying to figure out what to do?" " I don't think that's the case but it is possible but Taylor is an open book tho so it's not like he's so standoffish. It's funny but like a fifth harmony song, my love for him sometimes feel like a sledgehammer." We finished up on are talk and she asked me when does she gets to meet him I told her sooner or so. We hugged and I drove home lied down, Taylor with a smile on his face walked in and passed out on the side of me. I got sleepy and feel to sleep snuggled up right infront of him....