Chapter 11 : You'll never know

I had to walk away from him, the pain felt like I was about to have a heart attack. I felt like I was about to pass out. As I was about to walk out the kitchen door he grabbed my hand. "Wait!" He said with concern of my well being. "For what Taylor? What do you want from me!?" "I don't love her, I love you Brandon can't you see that?" "I just looked at him like he was crazy. We sat down on the bottom step and he explained to me that what im thinking is crazy. He's thinking about becoming friends with his ex, "you can't become friends with an ex excuse you end up sleeping with them again." He looked at me and smiled like he already knew the truth.

He ended up deciding not to become friends with his ex and blocking her from everything so she won't interfere with his life. We walked outside and talked into the sunset. He hugged me and told me he's so glad to of met me, Taylor is one of them type of guys that is a gentleman and he likes things slow and steady. He's also a freethinker and he's very determined to get what he wasnts. I just don't know if I am what he wants, I mean a guy from a small town and is trying to future his career but got sidetracked one day all because of a actor crush. I feel like he came into my life for a reason but will I know that reason one day or will I just be left empty handed and broken?