Chapter 7 : Taylor just swifted

The next day Taylor and I got ready for the concert later today at the pier. I was so excited to be going to a out doors concert with one of my best friends. We hoped into his car around 6 and we arrived around the time the sun was setting. "I'm so freaking excited right now I'm shaking." He took my left hand and he opened it, he slipped something in my hand and then closed it. I was a bit confused so I just dropped it in my pocket. The concert was about to start and we was back stage. Ariana was about to go on, before she did she gave me and him a hug and said "see you two after the concert." Then she walked up the steps and began to sing problems.

We could see that she was dancing and singing her heart out. Then as she was singing love me harder, I took the paper Taylor gave to me out of my pocket and began to read it while he was talking to some people behind stage. It read " Brandon your such an amazing friend and I am glad that you came into my life but I feel that I may have feelings for you and I'm not sure how you would feel about us dating, I've been wanting to tell you the second we met but I wanted to get to know you more, I hope we could start dating p.s. Your Taylor." My jaw just dropped, what I've been feeling towards him these past few months was not in vain. I looked over to see if I could find him to tell him how I felt.

I saw him and he was with Taylor swift, she had her hands all over him and she was giving me the evil eye. I felt so crapy that after Ariana got done with her concert. I just walked with her to her limousine as he watch me in a disappointing face. As the door closed I could see him moving away from Taylor as she try to keep him from leaving her. When he finally did got a way he ran to the car saying "Brandon wait please!" The limousine with me in it drove off...