Chapter 9 : Together

The next day was great as we woke up from the couch. We ate breakfast and he left. I didn't realize it until later that we always have a good time when we are hanging out. Taylor is definitely by far one of the most interesting people that I have met but he's also the only famous guy that I have ever befriended. Sometimes I think he can sense my attraction to him but then again I could be wrong. Throughout the day he would text me about how his day is going. I would reply by saying "your lucky" then he would reply back with a "no I'm just very greatful". I would send a smiley face and he would send a silly or funny face.

With my new found friend I forgot that all of my other friends wanted to talk to me but I was always busy with Taylor. Nikki would call me a few times throughout the day (4times). Once I finally get to the phone she would leave a voice mail. I felt so bad that my friends had to go out of they way to try to see me but at the same time I didn't really care and that's not like me to not care about my friends feelings. I feel like the closer I got to Taylor the more I forget about my friends, it's sad since my friends and I was always together with everything good or bad.

I need to get something's out of the way but the question is should I let go of taylor? A very hard decision since we both don't plain on going nowhere form one another. Talking about a complicated situation. While he was out I sent him a text saying "when your not busy we really need to talk". He instantly read it and said "okay I'll be over in a few". I was so nervous about him coming over and it wasn't a happy nervous this time since I might be me letting him go. I could only imagine if we was together what would happen to me being close to my friends. He knocked on the door as I opened it he had a sad face on. "I also have something I want to tell you" I'm like "what is it?" He explained to me that he might be leaving for a month to go film a movie.

I looked at him in his eyes "so what does that means for us?" He took my right hand and put it on his heart "I won't be gone long if I say yes and if I don't I have something to tell you, now what did you want to talk about?" He asked "ooooh nothing" I said with a smirk on my face...