Chapter 13 : A challenge

Rolling around town with one of my best friends ( Nikki ), we stopped at a pizza restaurant. We sat down and ate a very large pizza then I saw what I thought was another celebrity walking into the restaurant, we walked right passed us and winked at me. Right when he did I knew who he was, I whispered to Nikki "oh my that's David Hector jr from the power rangers." She looked at me like naw that couldn't be him but I know as a fact that it was him which his light colored eyes and his Hispanic brown skin. He sat right across the room from Nikki and I at a booth. He looked over at me and I looked over at him. We glanced at one another and looked away.

Nikki sensing attraction in the room said to me "cough cough you already have someone your interested in." Just then I snapped out off it, " I know and it was a harmless glance and it's not like something is going to happen" I laughed to keep from feeling awkward about the current situation. As we was about to ask for the bill are waiter gave us a bottle of red wine, " we didn't order this." We waiter was telling us that David Hector gave us this as he saw us and wanted to say hi. Nikki got a little annoyed because she felt like he was trying to get with me knowing that I have chemistry with taylor.

I looked at the bill and the waiter told us it was already paid even the tip, I asked him you did he bill it to and he said "Hector". We waved at him and we walked up to are booth and began to talk to us. He centered his attention towards me, I felt a bit uneasy as he was saying I'm a nice attractive smart guy. Nikki texted me under the table, "let's go and since I'm spending the night over your house I'm in your car." We got up and he asked "where are you going we just started getting to know each other?" "Home she is spending the night with me and I'm driving us to my place." He got my keys out of my hands and gave them to Nikki. "Now you have a ride home and I'll take him home personally." Before she walked away she said to me taylor is home you know so don't start falling for this guy.

I told her to "relax he's cute but I don't feel chemistry here." The walked out of the restaurant and drove to my place. Hector and I got into his car and drove to the park. I think he car it felt awkward and once we started to talk and getting to know one another, he's actually a really good guy and its a plus that he's very intelligent and funny. After we spent 20 minutes at the park, he drove me home and walked me to the door. I didn't think that I would actually start liking him a little bit but I do, I still have stronger feelings for taylor than I do Hector. As he was about to kiss me, Taylor opened the door, "well would you look as this, you finally came back home." He gave me a hug and told me he was about to go out looking for me. Hector just looked down like he was disappointed that he didn't kiss me. Before I walked into the house I told him " thank you for the walk and dinner." He smiled " no problem and I'm looking forward to seeing you again." " that might be a challenge you know." " that's fine I like a challenge." He smiled and walked to his car. I walked in and closed the door with Taylor holding my hand.

For the rest of that night I was cuddled up to Taylor and Nikki was sitting beside him while we all watched tv in the living room. Around 1am Taylor and I woke up and he picked me up and toted me to the bedroom, Nikki was already in her bed passed out. He laid me down and pulled the covers over up to my chest. He got in after that and pulled me to him and had his hand resting over my pillow as I slept...