Chapter 36 : So much

This album means so much to me but the more I sing it and the more I listen to it, it makes me miss taylor and how much I still have feelings for him. I don't know why but this album has helped me though so much when it comes to taylor and Tyler. I love Tyler a lot but I love taylor more. I just don't know if I should tell him or not. We all decided to celebrate my album release this month by going to six flags over Georgia, it was only going to be a four day thing. Everyone packed things up for the plane then we took off.

About 12 in a half housers later we arrived in Atlanta, we drove straight to are hotel. Then got are rooms and I shared one with Taylor and Nikki shared one with Tyler.
Both of the two rooms had two full sized beds and of course Taylor was trying to get into my bed but I turned him down. Finally he got the point and stayed in his bed. The next day I woke up early and went to the pool. Took a few laps around then I rested in the whirlpool. I felt so relaxed and happy that I have accomplished so much in such small time.

I know I only had a few more minutes left before everyone wakes up and wonders where am I so I walked to the breakfast stand and made waffles for everyone and waited at a table so they could come out. Just like clock work they came out and we all sat down and ate waffles and breakfast, we all was laughing and smiling. The day flew by fast we went to the park and rode like crazy. Then we went downtown to the underground, both Nikki and I took photos along with everyone else. Before I knew it the four days was gone but then before we got on the plane Tyler and taylor both gave me a ticket for a royal Caribbean cruise. I just jumped up excitement and kissed Tyler oh the lips and taylor on the cheek. After I realized what I did I was like "what the heck did I just do?"

I brushed it off seeing Tyler was happy and Taylor half smiled. We took another plane to Fort Lauderdale and flew straight to are cruise...