Chapter 25 : Miami

Nikki and I decided to go to the beach and walk around are area. We went wind surfing and we rode the jet skies around the sallow waters. The weather was so hot but it was having a blast. Later we got into are hotel pool, I jumped into the whirlpool for a bit before diving into the infinity pool looking out to the ocean. It started to get late as the sun was setting. I got ready for my date while Nikki was giving out pointers to me. "If he looks into your eyes deeply then he's really into you and he wants to be with you forever, if he feeds you then he cares about your needs and wants and last but not least if he sings to you then he wants to show you how much passion he has for you.

I said by to her then I walked down the hall and to the elevator. I took the elevator all the way down to the lobby, once I arrived I walked to the door and a waiter gave me a rose. As I pressed forward I walked out for the door and waiting in front of me was Austin in a red leather shirt with red hat and red leather pants with black shoes. His hair was swooped to one side and he had such a irresponsible tan. I was thinking oh my gosh this guy cleans up nice and he's so attractive right now. "Are you ready?" "Yes" he moved out of the way.

Right when he moved I saw his red Range Rover with black leather inside. He opened my door and I walked in. He got in and we drove off. We laughed and kissed in the car until we arrived at this very nice restaurant downtown Miami. "I hope you like steak lol". I looked at him with a big smile on my face "oh heck yeah!" "I was hoping so lol." We sat down and ate a very thick plate of steak with potatoes and salad. When the meal was over we dived into some Ice cream with brownies. Once we as both stuffed we talked about are my life and then his and the future. I felt the chemistry and he did to, every time I would talk he would look into my eyes like Nikki said and I would feel like he could see right through me.

One of many night points of the date is we both locked hands and the end of the night. We even walked out holding hands and I hate to say this (not really) but we held hands in the car until he dropped me off to my hotel. "I enjoyed this date and I would like to see you again." "I did to and yes I can see us getting into something serious." He kissed my head and lips "yes and I would love for you to be the one and my only." We kissed a few more times before I had to say "goodbye Austin." "It's not goodbye Brandon but only a ill be seeing you real soon." He kissed my cheek and walked off and got into the car then he drove off into the night...