Chapter 17 : hectors challenge pt 1

It's been a month since I've been with Taylor and since Hector last talked to me. I thought everything was going good but boy was I wrong. Me and Taylor are strong as a couple and we get stronger each day. How ever I think think hector was going to try and go out of his way to get Taylor out of the way so him and I could be together. It all started when I was with my boyfriend on a joy ride one day after Taylor had got off from work we drove to the beach and sat out on the sand. Taylor walked to a hot dog stand and I laid out on the towel, when all the sudden I look out on the water and I see a guy coming out of the water with scuba diving equipment. He had sis goggles on and I'm like wow who is this hot guy. Then he took this goggles off and walked towards me, it was Hector.

He winked at me while walking, I'm like oh no not today. I really don't need him making a big mess today while I'm trying to relax, "hey stranger miss me?" " hey Hector how you been" I said with a flat voice. "I've been good just missing you and when are you free?" Right when I was about to let him know I can only be his friend Taylor shows up.

"Hey Hector." Hector looked shocked Taylor said hey to him. "Hey man I was just telling your beau that I was wanting to hangout with you two later today over a dinner." "Sounds good to me what about you bae?" "Yeah that sounds good." He walked off and we ate are hot dogs. "I don't like that guy but I don't care I'm with you and I'm happy." I wasn't to thrilled either that he invited us to a gathering of his but I'm sure it was nothing.

He texted me that we are eating at OCharley's . The awkward thing was I'm siting In between my new boyfriend and a guy I liked, then on top of that Hector kept texting me asking was I happy with Taylor. It was the most annoying night ever and I had enough so out of nowhere I got up and paid my food and got a carry out and walked out into the car. Hector and Taylor got up like they was worried. Taylor paid for his food and walked out after me. He had already finished his food. Hector just stayed in the restaurant feeling sad. "What's wrong?" "Hector keeps texting me asking me am I happy and I keep telling him he's and then when I say that he ask me are you sure and the stupid questions keep repeating." Taylor got upset and hoped into the car and we drove off to the house. We got home and landed right in the bed and we cuddled until I feel to sleep in his arms...