Chapter 26 : My everything

I woke up listening to Ariana grande my everything album. Once the title song came on I felt like I was being pushed back to something that I can't fight. I didn't know if it was meant for me to be with taylor or not, as much as I miss him when I'm bored. I just can't let myself be with him. Yes everything that he's done is for a reason but sometimes I felt like he took it to far, specially with the whole getting Tyler to guard over me but it ended up back firing back on to him since Tyler feel for me. I don't even talk to Tyler anymore nor taylor. They both text me but I never reply back.

When did my life become so crazy? I wanted one guy and only one guy but then something happened or I missed the train to where did my relationship go. I know it wasn't only my fault but at the same time I let this happen to myself with the help of everyone else. I feel like nothing that I do is going to help this situation that I put myself in. Hector knows he was very wrong for saying what he did. But i guess that's what happens when you fall for someone, you can't explain it cause it just happens. Being me it gets me in some drama but that's how it is.

Not I have to suck it up and press on. I texted Austin and tilt him to meet me at the mall. I was going to go anyways since he has a concert at the mall. Nikki was already at the mall waiting on me. I decided to take a chance and be with Austin, I drove to the mall all happy and excited then I pulled up to a parking space, got out and ran to the stage where he was. He had just got done sighing autographs, he looked around and I ran right to him. He was smiling and so was I. I yelled out "yes!" He knew what I meant and he kissed me and then announced to everyone that I'm his boyfriend.
We held hands and kissed one more time as everyone cheered. After that he wanted me to go behind the stage so I can watch him preform. He kissed me one more time then he got out on stage, I saw Nikki and we watched together behind the stage as he was killing it with his songs and dances...