Chapter 20 : Protection

I hope you all are enjoying my story and I would really appreciate it if you can star this and comment on this. I would really value all the feedback I get. Now back to the story ^_^

Being on Taylor's protection patrol feel unrealistic to me but at the same time it's cute. I don't know if he's going to let up on this or not but I hope him and Hector doesn't get into a altercation over something so small. A day after the news broke out about Hector being infatuated with me. It was all over the magazines and me and Nikki would walk outside and paparazzi kept taking mines and Nikki's pictures. It was terrible and on top of that I felt so broken inside.

I enjoyed my space when it comes to being with a celeb and that's why me and Taylor never go out for to long or stay in a place for too long because of everyone wants to be apart of your life, just day by day kind of drama. Once I got home from going to the supermarket I ran up to my room and just broke down. I felt horrible and I also felt like this is my fault. I didn't want none of this to happen.

Taylor came up and hugged me"everything will be okay, I'm going to make sure you get your life back even if..." I looked up at him with a tear in my eye and asked "even if what?" He paused before he began to talk again , "even if we have to break up, I don't won't people keep coming after you about the same thing and then it will get way worse before it gets better." "You want to leave me? After everything we have gone through to get to this point and your willing to just walk away?" "I want to do this for us Brandon not anyone else." "So your just going to throw it away like that?"

I ran out the room as I looked back he looked so hurt and in pain to but nothing compares to the pain and hurt I was in. Nikki and I got into the car and we drove off, while Nikki was driving I was crying all the way to down town Los Angeles. We drove to sunsets blv and she stopped at a loft and drove I to the car garage. We took the elevator up to the 4th floor and then she knocked on the door in the hall. Tyler posey opend the door and told us to come in...