Chapter 2 : The concert

As I was enjoying the concert, I've notice someone beside me. While I was looking beside me Nikki whispered in my ear saying "Omgsh It's Taylor!" I soon realized that what she was saying is true, Taylor Lautner is standing in arms length of me in this concert. I couldn't belive it and I wanted to kinda freak out but for some reason I didn't. While I was about to turn around facing the stage, he looked at me and we locked eyes for a few mins and then he gave me a big warm smile. I felt my body getting warm I side and then I started to smile at him.

Once I got a grip on standing beside Taylor, I was listing to ariana singing break free and it felt so good. Then she asked the lights people to shine the spotlight on the front row, he light shined right on to me. I was freaking out in my head then ariana asked me "would you like to come up here with me?" "Yes"I said as I smiled . I got up on the stage and danced and sing with her, I felt so happy and free. Once I sat down for the last song I've notice that Nikki was getting are stuff together so we can leave. Once the last song was over we got up and walked to the exit, as we did somehow Taylor got behind me. A guy bump the both of us and are phones ended

Up falling out of are hands in the process. We both fell to the ground scrambling to get are phones. Once we got are phones we walked out the door and he walked one way and I walked another. Me and Nikki got into the car and drove off. The next day we woke up and walked down the stairs to get breakfast, as we was cooking I looked at my phone and quickly realized that it wasn't my phone. Both means Nikki said "Taylor's!" Out loud and then as if it was clock work he called his phone from mine. "Looks like we got each others phones haha," " you can always come to my place and we can give are phones back to the other." "Okay that sounds like a plain see you in a few." "Bye" then we hung up. Nikki and I was both smiling from ear to ear.