Chapter 21 : Stay with me

This day just got even more crazier. I can't believe Nikki out of all people knows Tyler posey. "Give me your hand" he held out his hand as Nikki looked at me smiling. I reached out and place my hand on top of his, he pulled me in with a big hug. Tyler's hugs are like a cute bear hug only this bear isn't tying to kill you but show you some compassion in which I desperately needed.

Nikki closed the door behind her as she walked in, he had a black leather couch and entertainment seats with a Samsung 70 inch tv in his living room. His loft only has two bedrooms and pictures of his show teenwolf. I was so star struck by him and it feels weird since I wasn't like that with taylor and I was a little with hector but I'm very star struck by Tyler p. I told him "you have a really nice place." "Thank you I try, what is the matter with you?" "Long story short a guy that likes me told the world he's in love with me and my boyfriend was trying to protect me by breaking up." He looked like wow that's a lot. "Well I don't really know you but Nikki talks highly about you so you must be a good catch." He laughed.

"Why thank you but I try not to be it gets me in trouble to much." "That's a good thing, having a gift in general is good and bad you just have to live with it in your own way." I wanted to take what he said with a gain of salt but he had a point. Nikki feel to sleep around 9 watching tv, as for Tyler and I we stayed up until 3 am and then we passed out in his bedroom. When I woke up I somehow ended up resting on his chest and he had his arm around my back like he was keeping me from falling out the bed. It felt good but at the same time I'm not sure where me and Taylor is right now so I got up.

I took a shower to cool off since Tyler had no shirt on at all, all he has on was underwear and sweet pants from old navy. I hurried up to the shower and just let the water run over my head and body. I got out around 2 in a half hours ( I like long showers ). Then I brushed my teeth and put on some cloths. Nikki woke up around the same time as I did, she got herself ready and Tyler woke up before we left and gave me his number and told me "Any time you want to or need someone to talk to or if you just want to talk call or text me." "Okay I will" with a smile on my face and then he kissed my hand and we walked out as he closed the door behind me waking me until I was out of sight...