Chapter 27 : Austin mahone

Instead of being in Miami for a day or two I ended up having a new boyfriend and staying for a week. Now it's time for me to leave since I have stuff to do in Cali, I have spent so much money being here in Miami. Austin and I have been spending a lot of time together. I enjoy it since every night when he get done performing, he comes to his hotel room and lay down beside me and just passes out while arm locked to me (his harm around my back and me up against him while face to face).

Niki had to leave today so I hugged her and said my goodbyes for now. She flew back to California for work and I stayed behind to spend more time with Austin. I even moved into his hotel room, he was off today so we've decided to go to the pool and have a intimate day together. I jumped into the pool and he jumped in after me. We kissed under the water and then swim to the corner of the pool near the water fall. We kissed under the water fall while holding hands and just showing are love and appreciation to one another.

Then fan girls came and ran to the pool. We hurried up to the elevator as we got out of the pool and into the pool lobby. It wasn't easy moving through the pool lobby since are feeds was wet and it was slippery. i pressed the button as the numbers counted down. We could hear the fan girls coming in full force to the elevators. Security was trying to detain them but to many to try to keep in one place. The doors open as they did we ran in and closed the doors. "Is it always this crazy for you?" "Not really I don't think I could ever get rid of this." "So many ladies want you and so many others want to be with you." "Yes but I only see one person I want to be with and have eyes for." blushing I don't know what to say

Other than "keep going." "your such a beautiful person and your very grounded." Once the elevator doors open we finished the conversation in the room. We ended up cuddling and falling to sleep in a swimwear...