Chapter 16 : passionate

Last night was amazing and I couldn't believe that we just made passionate love like that. It felt like it was long waited but under different circumstances, he rolled over to me and opened his eyes he looked at me and I ran my hands around his face and into his hair. "That feels good." " I'm glad it does." "Brandon I have something to ask you." "Oh okay what is it?" The doorbell was ringing, I got up and ran down the steps in excitement of what Taylor wanted to tell me. I opened the door along with Taylor right behind me and Hector was standing outside with a sour look on his face as he looked at Taylor with nothing on but underwear.

"What is this!?" "Hector look now is not a good time!" "It sure seems like it!" "Look man don't come here disrespecting my boyfrien!" Hector and I both looked at Taylor when he said it. "B-b-b-boyfriend?!" Me and Hector said at the same time. Hector got upset and walked away saying "Brandon I'm going to fight for you cause he doesn't deserve you at all and I will prove it to you one day." Once we closed the door Taylor got on one knee and asked me while I be his boyfriend. I said yes and he gave me a promise ring. I asked him "what took you so long?" "I was indecisive about the kind of ring I wanted you to have." I kissed him and we walked up the steps but I can't help but to try and shake off this feeling that Hector is up to something...