bloody quiz 「 s.hj 」

Rhosyn

Rhosyn

"Hyeongjunie, come on, just tell her." Dongpyo said.

"I-i can't." He said. What on earth are they talking about?

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked. "Hyeongjunie, are you gonna tell me something?"

"Ahh... e-ah... ahhh! I'm sorry!" He said and he ran away.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked.

"Hyeongjun hyung likes you." Dohyon said.

"Dohyunie! Why did you tell her?" Junho whispered.

"You ruined the plan! Hyeongjun should tell her that." Dongpyo said while hitting Dohyon.

"Sorry. I just can't take it anymore. I can't keep a secret."

"No chicken feet for you. I will ask Seungwoo hyung not to give you chicken feet."

"Aishh, stop that! We're late for our history class. Come on." I said and I saw Hyeongjun's bag. Oh, he left it. I took it and I will give it to him.

We saw Mr. Min, our History Teacher. He kept looking at his black bag. We were curious why Mr. Min closed and locked the door. It is not his thing but I feel goosebumps.

"Hyeongjunie, you forgot your bag." I said and i give it to him.

"T-thank y...you, Rhos...syn." He shuttered. Aww so cute.

"You're welcome." I said and I sat beside him. The others keep teasing Hyeongjun by singing some weird songs.

"Good afternoon everyone, please prepare one whole sheet of pad paper. We have a long quiz."

"What? Long Quiz? Mr. Min didn't even mention the quiz yesterday, right?" Hyeongjun whispered.

"Before we start, I just want to tell all of you my three rules while doing a quiz." He said and he went to the front.

"First, no noise or no talking. Even though the sound of sneezing isn't allowed. Second, no cheating. Most of you know that I hate cheating, right?" We nod at the sign of agreement.

"Third, if you want to say something, just write it on the green board. Every noise I will hear is -1 and if it will reach -3, of course, punishments." He smirked.

"Before we start, I'll give you 1 minute to talk to each other."

I quickly go to Dongpyo, Hyeongjun, Junho and Dohyon.