happy birthday 「 h.sw 」

part 2:

part 2:

Sereia

I woke up and I felt so dizzy. What happened? I stand up and I look at the mirror. I am still wearing my floral dress. My eyes are red with signs that I cried so hard. I wash my face and I change my clothes. I saw a box on the study table. Maybe I should open this later.

I leave my room and i go to the kitchen. Damn, I am very hungry. When was the last time I ate?

"Good Morning my little sis!" Seungwoo greeted me. "Seat in here."

He prepares pancakes. My favorite. I started eating because I was so hungry.

"Hey, careful. The food won't run, okay?"

"Sereia, sorry because I forgot your birthday. I know it is a very important day to you. Yet, I choose my girlfriend rather than my cute little sister. Can you forgive me?"

"Yes." And I continue eating. "Do I have a choice?"

"That fast? Wow, thank you!"

"What about your girlfriend?"

"Nah, I broke up with her. If she can't accept my little sister then I won't accept her."

"Cut that little sister thingy. It's annoying."

"What? You're still a baby."

"I'm not a baby. I am 17. I can stand up on my own."

"Still, you are my baby."

"Dongpyo was your baby."

"Who said that?"

"Dongpyo himself."

"Well, the two of you are my baby."

Oh, I remember

Oh, I remember. Yohan gave me this gift last night. I wonder what's inside of it. I opened it and I saw a bracelet. I also found a little note inside.

To: Han Sereia,

I hope you like my gift. I heard on Seungwoo Hyung that you like bracelets so I made you some. Happy 17th Birthday. Smileeee!

From: Strong Thigh, Kim Yohan♡

The bracelets are so cute. I should thank him personally. Then my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Han Sereia, please leave your room. Now!" He hung up. I go down and what on earth is so dark in here?

"Happy Birthday, Sereia!" Everyone greeted me.

"Awww, thank you so much guys!"

"We know it's late. But still, happy birthday." Seungwoo said.

"Dohyon, are you hungry?" I asked.

"Yes Noona." He said and he rubbed his tummy.

"Let's eat. The maknae was hungry." Seungyoun said.

"Yohanie, thank you for the bracelet. I really like it."

"Aww, you're welcome, Sereia." He said and he keeps scratching the back of his neck.

"Yah! We also help, you know!" Minhee and Eunsang said.

"I was the one who thought of the designs!" Wooseok added.

"Yohan just wrapped the box and he gave it to you." Hangyul said.

"Okay okay!" Yohan said.

"Noona, we have a gift for you." Hyeongjun said and he gave me a pink box. It was an explosion box.

"It is so cute. I really like it."

"We make it overnight just to be perfect." Junho said.

"Thank you everyone."