hide and seek 「 s.dp 」

Astrid

Astrid

"Come on, Astrid. Let's play hide and seek!" Dongpyo said while pulling into my bed.

"Not now Pyo. I still have exams on Thursday and friday. I need to review." I yawned.

"You still have two days to review. Come on and play with me!"

"I need to review more. If I fail my exams, my parents will be angry at me." I said and I went back to my bed. "And also, you can play with the maknaes."

"Please? Play with me!" He pleased and he do the puppy eyes again. "If not, i will tell Seungwoo Hyung that yoㅡ"

"Fine. Stop blackmailing me." I said and he screamed like a girl.

"Let's go!" He said and he pulled me out of my room.

"Guys, Astrid will play with us too!"

"You blackmailed me." I said and I rolled my eyes.

We go outside and form a circle. They really prepare for this game. We took one paper and Dohyon got the X mark. That means, he will find us.

Junho blind folded Dohyon and he starts counting up to Fifty.

"Dohyonie, no cheating, okay? After Fifty counts, you will remove the blind fold and you will find us." Junho explained.

"We will turn off all the lights in the house." Minhee added and he gave Dohyon a flashlight.

"B-but Hyung, i'm scared!" Dohyon complained.

"Okay, if you find us all, I will treat you. Anything you want." I said.

"Deal!" He giggled. "Promise?"

"Promise."

"Remember, if you open the lights you lose, okay?"

"Yes Minhee Hyung." He starts counting and I quickly leave outside and I enter the house. I don't know where the others go but I will hide in the bathroom. I think they wouldn't find me here.

After two minutes, I turned off the flashlight of my phone. Maybe he is looking at us at the moment.

Then, I heard some noise. I think he is in the kitchen. I can hear it. Maybe Dohyunie wants to eat. I gasp when he opens the door. I'm the only girl in the house, so I'm sure it was a man.

 I'm the only girl in the house, so I'm sure it was a man

Dongpyo

After Dohyon starts counting, I quickly enter the house. We really don't want to play hide and seek. It was all a set up. I want to confess my feelings to Astrid. Good thing that they agree to my plan.

But I have a problem, I don't know where Astrid hides.

"Maybe she is in her room?" Minhee said.

"This house is too big. We will find her later okay? Let's hide first." Junho said.

"Can't wait to hear Dohyon's dolphin scream hehe..." Hyeongjun said.

After two hours, Dohyon already found us.

"Yay! I won, I won!" Dohyon yelled while jumping.

"Not yet. You still can't find Astrid." Eunsang said.

"Astrid Noona, get out where you were hiding. The game is over." Hyeongjun shouted.

"We should call her. Maybe she fell asleep." Junho suggested. I took my phone and I dialed her number.

"What? It's ringing but she's not answering it." I said.

"Keep calling her." Minhee said.

"Uhmmm guys, did you hear something?" Hyeongjun asked. "I guess Noona is nearby. I can hear her phone ringing!"

We follow that sound until we stop at the bathroom. I opened the door and I saw her. Lying on the floor. She's covered with blood. Still, holding her phone.

Then the members started to panic. Hyeongjun cried and cried, Dohyon screamed and Junho quickly called the ambulance.

"Call Seungwoo Hyung! Faster!!!"

"A-astrid... who did that to you?" I hug her tight. I don't care if I am covered with blood too. Tears started falling into my cheeks.

"Sorry... sorry. It's all my fault!"

 It's all my fault!"