love story 「c.sy」

Seungyoun

"Seungyoun Hyung, the new transfer is pretty, right?" Yohan teased.

"Yes. But Sunny is way prettier."

"Where's Wooseok Hyung by the way?" Hangyul asked.

"Well, i saw him talking to the transfer and then, he just hugged and kissed her! Damn, and I noticed him earlier. He froze on his seat when the transfer introduced herself and they made eye-contact! Like they already knew each other before." Yohan said.

"And Ms. Kang? She's weird earlier. I guess her story about reincarnation is all about Wooseok Hyung and Lele."

"Reincarnated Love." Seungwoo Hyung whispered.

Seungwoo Hyung is getting weirder and weirder. I wonder what's in his brain right now...

"Seungyoun Hyung, how did Sunny and you meet by the way?" Hangyul asked.

It was April 13, 2002 when I met her. I was on a vacation in the province where my grandparents live. As I'm roaming around the little province, I noticed a girl sitting alone on their balcony. It's like she's daydreaming. She's wearing a white dress and her hair is in two braids.

At the age of six, I experienced what they called, 'love at first sight.'

It seems like cupid just shot me by his arrow. So I think I should at least know her name.

That time, I didn't have the courage to introduce myself to her. So, i just go to their place secretly and i'm just admiring her. I don't care if I look like a stalker that time. I always do that every summer.

One day, when i'm about to go to her place, I accidentally heard what the maids were talking about. I heard that her family moved months ago.

And also I knew her name. It's Kim Sunny. But I was too late.

I felt so woeful at that time. Since then, I always wish that I could see her again.

Until I grew up, I never saw her ever again. But I still remember her face.

My parents transferred me to this school and by chance, I saw her. She was my classmate and also my seatmate. She didn't even change after all. Still beautiful just like the old days.

At first, she was a snobber to me. She always rolls her eyes. She's a short-tempered person so I started annoying and teasing her. I always annoy her, 24/7. But not the point i will hurt her feelings.

It was valentines day when i saw her holding a big bouquet of flowers and chocolates. I think someone just confessed to her that time. I think I was really too late but I was wrong. The flowers and chocolates are for Lee Eunji, her best friend. So I still have a chance.

I saw her talking to Eunji and I excused her. I asked her if i could talk to her. She nodded. I was fucking shaking that time. It's like I want to back out but no.

I confessed my feelings to her. At first she just laughed at me, thinking I was just teasing her. Not until she realises that I'm telling the truth. She was speechless. Then she accepted my confession. She likes me too. But I still have to court Sunny and her family.

It was not too hard because her dad already knew me. I asked him how. He said he always saw me hiding in the garden near their balcony, glancing at Sunny years ago. Also, he knew my father. It was his business partner and also his friend.

After 6 months, the long wait is finally over. That one word I badly wanted to hear, it happens. Sunny just said her sweet 'yes' to me. I felt like I was the happiest man in the entire universe.

Hangyul

"And that is our love story. I guess Cupid really shot us back then." Seungyoun explained.

"So jealous." We just said.

"Is that your love story? I think you just narrate your childhood days." I exclaimed, starting to tease him.

"Hey gays, can you see those junior high students? Over there!" Wooseok whispered.

We didn't notice that Wooseok is already here. He's the shortest among us so we didn't notice him quickly. I thought he was a junior high student.

"You're here? Why so happy? You're blushing."

"Nothing hahaha! Don't mind it." 

This short tempered man, I might stab him with Cupid's arrows. Yohan was right. He's getting weirder and weider.

We look where he's referring to. And I saw six kids talking to each other. More likely, teasing each other.

"You know what, I heard about that kid. The white haired-kid. They said he is always not taking a bath. And that red haired-guy? He only sprays perfume on his clothes and then he wears it again. And when they're asking him, he always answers, 'priki?' Weird right? I doubt that he's an alien or something." Wooseok said.

"So as the shortest one, not you Wooseok. My sister said that he only has his face and likes screaming like a girl. Sort of, he's kinda gay." Seungyoun teased.

Nice one Hyung.

"And that kid with a curly hair. He's cute. He always slays in dancing, especially in girl group dances. I once saw him dancing. And that emotionless kid? He always talk in goblin language. And more likely a robot. Weird like that priki boy. I really think they are aliens pretending to be a humans to dominate the world." Yohan said.

"And that kid, you know what? He eats five times a day. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, dinner and dinner. And his voice is irritating, especially his dolphin scream!" I said.

"How did you know that, Hangyul? Do you know that kid?"

"Yes, he's my neighbour. He's annoying as fuck."

"Instead of gossiping about those innocent kids, we should go to our next class." Seungwoo Hyung said.

He took his bag and he left. Wooseok ran right after and the three of us left behind.

"I think that priki boy and robot boy are not real aliens. Seungwoo Hyung and Wooseok Hyung are the real aliens. What do you think?"

"Yeah and I'm convinced by that."

"Maybe we should call the officials of area 51 or the national geographic. That we found an alien pretending to be a human."

"Yeah and by doing that, we will be very rich! I like your plan Seungyoun Hyung!" Yohan laughed. "This should be just a secret between the three of us!"

I looked at these two. I just scratch my nape out of nowhere. Are they really my friends? I think all of them are aliens.

"People in this generation are the weirdest."

Taylor Swift "Love Story"

ɴᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ.