oh little girl「l.dh」

Dohyon

"You ate the butterflies?!" I shockingly asked. "How could you Hyung! If Hyeongjun Hyung found out that you ate those precious cute buㅡ"

"Nice answer, genius." He rolled his eyes.

"You're in love." Junho Hyung answered.

Everyone went silent. Gosh, this introvert guy just talks! I don't know what's inside of his head right now. He's probably talking in his mind in a goblin language that we can't understand.

"You're in love, Son Dongpyo. You just don't want to admit but you have feelings for Azalea."

"Confess now Hyung! I'm sure that she wouldn't reject you! Andㅡyou don't have rivals on her." Eunsang Hyung cheered. "Here. Give this flower to her!"

"Azalea Noona! Yoooooo!" I called her. I saw her walking alone.

"Yes Dohyonie?" She softly asked.

"Dongpyo Hyung wants to tell you something!" Eunsang hyung yelled.

Dongpyo Hyung glared at us. But we just smiled at him. "We will go ahead."

Since it's already sunset, I decided to go home. But first, I must walk my girlfriend to her home.

"You guys go on, I'm going home with Lorde. See you tomorrow!"

"I wish I had a girlfriend too." Eunsang Hyung whispered.

"Don't rush things, Eunsang." Junho Hyung patted his shoulder. "You can have me instead."

( a/n: junsang is sailing! )

What?! Junho Hyung is scary! But I think Eunsang Hyung didn't hear what he said. I just leave the two of them. They are the weirdest!

I saw Lorde outside of their classroom. I pat her shoulder. "Hi. Sorry if I let you wait. We helped Dongpyo Hyung earlier."

"It's okay, Dohyon. Shall we go?"

We hold hands. Actually, it's kinda embarrassing and I'm not used to it but Lorde wants to. So, it's okay with me. As long as she's loving it.

"How's your day, Dohyonie?" She asked.

"It's still the same. But with a twist. Wanna know why?"

"Yes please."

"Junho Hyung is weird. He just talked about love earlier and he said to Eunsang Hyung that he can have him as his boyfriend since Eunsang Hyung don't have one. But he didn't heard it. Dongpyo Hyung is coward. We pushed him to confess to his girl best friend, Azalea. And Minhee Hyung and Hyeongjun Hyung are with their friend, Serim. Maybe comforting him. He's heartbroken right now."

"You're kinda talkative these days, Dohyon." She commented. "What's with you?"

Suddenly, my face is getting hotter. I guess I'm blushing? My gosh Nam Dohyon, hold yourself! You're a cool guy. Blushing is for girls only!

"I'm hungry. Let's go grab something to eat?" I changed the topic.

We brought some corn dogs and fries. Of course, I'm the one who pays. That's what Eunsang Hyung said to use back then. Boys should always treat girls. Don't let them pay.

I asked my mom if I could have some extra allowance. But she said no. So I asked my Noona if she could give me some money, and she said yes. All thanks to her.

"How about you? How's your day?" I asked.

"Nothing special. We had surprise quizzes, assignments and projects. And the deadlines of the projects are on friday." She answered.

Aww, she's so cute! If only I could put her in my pocket. I'll bring her to the beautiful places on earth. Uwuuuu~

"Well, I can help you do your assignments. You know your boyfriend is a genius."

Well, I am a genius. No question needed. I was born to be a genius. But Dongpyo Hyung always calls me stupid. He's really stupid though.

"Thank you for this day, Dohyon. I really appreciate it."

I felt a peck on my left cheek. And I know Lorde kissed me.

Dohyon.exe has stopped.

I can't help but to smile. So I hugged her instead. I'm too shy to kiss her. Also, I'm still a kid.

"I'll never get tired doing this to you."

ɴᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ.

4/19/24: i’m at my 3rd year in college yet i still have no bf huhu