why not me? 「 k.mh 」

"Truth or Dare?" Taehyun asked Sejin

"Dare!" He answered.

"Go kiss Mia's cheeks then!" Yuvin commanded.

"Isn't that too much, Yuvin?" Somi asked. But Yuvin just ignored her.

"Are you gonna do it, or not?"

"Piece of cake! Watch me, guys." Sejin said and he goes to Mia.

After a minute, he came back with a smile on his face. I guess he succeed. Hanse spin the bottle and it point at me.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"You guys wanna know about Quelly?" Taehyun asked. Yena raised her hand.

"Quelly, what is more painful, your boyfriend denied you or your bestfriend denied you? And why?"

"Denied by my bestfriend of course. Because first of all, I don't have a boyfriend. Second, the pain of being denied by best friends is so heartbreaking." I explained.

They spun the bottle again and it pointed to my best friend, Minhee.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"I'll make it easy because you let me copy your assignment in statistics. Okay, describe your best friend in twelve words and mention her name after." Yuqi said.

"She never leaves my side when I need someone to comfort me. And it is Choi Yena."

My smile faded as he called Yena's name. Why? Why not me? I'm always by your side when you need someone to rely on. But why did you choose her?

And the truth slap me that you two were childhood bestfriends before I came to your life, Minhee. I thought Yena stole you from me. But the truth is, it was me who stole Minhee from you. I ruined your friendship.

Expecting too much can lead to disappointments and that is true. I expect that you will choose me. But no, you choose her.

My heart broke into pieces.

i remembered that this happened to me lol