larkspur「s.dp」

PART 2:

Dongpyo

It's been months since I met Azalea. We became friends. We may not be classmates, but we're always hanging out if there's a break time.

I also forget my feelings for Aya. I promised myself that I wouldn't love a person who doesn't love me for who I am.

"You know what guys? Serim and Aya broke up!" Eunsang grasped.

We were at the bench, it's our break time. Azalea isn't with us because she's in her group of friends too.

"What's the reason?" Dohyon asked.

"The rumor said that Aya just used Serim. It is because Serim is rich and popular. In short, Aya is a gold digger and a bitch."

"Where's Serim Hyung then?" Minhee asked.

"I don't know."

"Go on, Minhee and Hyeongjun. Serim needs someone right now." I said. "Go look for him."

"A-are you sure hyung?" Hyeongjun asked.

I nod and they quickly leave. I'm sure that Serim is broken right now.

"Good thing that you're late when you arrive at the garden. If not, you're the one who's crying here, Hyung." Dohyon said.

"G-Guys, I have something to tell..."

"What is it, Dongpyo Hyung?"

"These days, I'm always feeling butterflies in my tummy whenever I'm seeing or with Azalea..."

"You ate the butterflies?!" Dohyon shockingly asked. "How could you Hyung! If Hyeongjun Hyung found out that you ate those precious cute buㅡ"

I punched Dohyon in his shoulder lightly. This kid is so stupid sometimes. "Nice answer, genius."

"You're in love." Junho answered.

Everyone went silent. After several weeks, Junho finally talked. So this is shocking.

"You're in love, Son Dongpyo. You just don't want to admit but you have feelings for Azalea."

"Confess now Hyung! I'm sure that she wouldn't reject you! Andㅡyou don't have rivals on her." Eunsang cheered. "Here. Give this flower to her!"

A larkspur? Why didn't I notice that he had this flower the whole time?

"Azalea Noona! Yoooooo!" Dohyon called her.

"Yes Dohyonie?" She softly asked.

And now... the butterflies in my tummy are moving and moving. Aacckk! I am really in love!

"Dongpyo wants to tell you something!"

I glared at my friends. But they all smiled at me. "We will go ahead."

"So, what are you gonna tell me, Pyo?"

That's stupid! I'm still not ready to tell my feelings for Azalea. I'm still confused...

"A larkspur ey?" She smirked. "I like you, too. Son Dongpyo."

"W-what...?"

"You wouldn't give me a larkspur for the second time if you don't have feelings for me, right?"

One thing I realized is that she hugged me. I actually can't think properly! My ear and face are probably burning red right now!

"I love you so much, my little larkspur." She whispered.

---

4/19/24: cute.