reincarnated love 「 k.ws 」

Wooseok

Wooseok

"Do you believe in reincarnation?"

I accidentally drop my pen and I look at Mrs. Kang. Seriously? Is that part of our lesson for today? My classmates started to create some noise, telling their opinions.

"Reincarnation is a belief in Hinduism wherein they believed that a person can be born again in a different body after they die. This commonly happens when a person has unfulfilled promises or unfinished business when he or she is still alive. Some even believed that the birthmarks you have are signs that you are possibly reincarnated." Mrs. Kang Said and she looked at me.

I felt something weird and kinda woeful. I don't know why.

"Do you wanna hear a story about reincarnation?" Mrs. Kang asked and everyone agreed.

"Hundred years ago, in 1077, the son of King Chan Ji. Eun-Tak accidentally fell in love with Kim Shin, a son of one of the servers of the royalties. Their love was forbidden so that they are secretly seeing each other. Their families are disagree on them but it's not a barrier because they really love each other." She said and a smile formed on her face.

I don't know why but our Professor was acting so weird today. She kept staring at me while telling the story.

"What will happen to them ma'am?"

The class is quiet because they are all interested in what will happen next.

"The King already warned her daughter that she must end her affair with Shin or else, he will kill the young man." Mrs. Kang continued.

"But Eun-Tak followed her heart and that is to love Shin. She disobeyed her father for the sake of her love for the young man. Everything went well in their secret relationship not until..."

"Not until?"

"Not until the King caught the two lovers. The guards quickly arrest Shin and beat him in front of Eun-Tak. Her heart broke into pieces seeing her lover being beaten by the guards in front of her."

"Eun-Tak's father immediately gave her a sword and commanded her to kill Shin but she can't do it."

I felt so scared as if i'm in the story.

"And instead of killing Shin, she kills herself instead." I heard some sobs from others and I didn't notice that my tears were falling too.

"Ji Eun-Tak died on February 14, 1077. But before she died, she promised to marry and love Shin 'til the end. She promises that she will do everything so that their love story will continue."