cupid「l.hg」

Hangyul

"Han Seungwoo and Jessica Tuazon. Check!" I smiled.

Mission accomplished!

My job here is done. I quickly went back to the headquarters of destiny corporation. I have to report this to my admin.

As I entered her office, she was busy with her computer. Doing reports again.

Being a cupid is so damn hard. But if you're a cupid's admin is way more harder. They don't have any breaks at work. Also, they can't disguise as humans like the cupids.

"Good thing that you're here." Said Amor. "You still have a mission."

What?! Another mission? But I already finished my job at the Produce University.

"I know, you're done with your work in Produce University. But Big Boss said that you need to shoot these two young couples."

She gave me the pictures. Oh, this boy is familiar. I think I saw him somewhere...

"This is your last mission here in Korea. If you do it successfully, your next destination will be in the Philippines."

I excused myself and I left her office. I go back to the dorm. I layed to my bed. I still have to wait months before I shoot these two young soon to be couples.

"I'm leaving."

"W-what?"

"I'm leaving." I repeated.

"Why?"

"My Grandmother wants me to go back to her." I lied, of course.

I can't tell them the real reason why I am leaving. It's dangerous to our race if I tell them the real me, the real Lee Hangyul.

"Don't forget us, Hangyul! We will miss you!" Yohan cried.

"When will you leave?" Seungwoo Hyung asked.

"This sunday."

"What?! So you're leaving the next day? That early?" Seungyoun Hyung asked. I nod.

"Then, let's go hang out! Let's have fun." Wooseok Hyung suggested.

After school, we decided to go to karaoke. But first, we buy some food to eat. Seungyoun Hyung is holding the microphone, singing.

"You divin' in ma pool~"

I decided to record them. I probably miss these people so much. I can't help but to tear up.

I really can't believe that I am friends with these dorks. I'll miss their stupidness. I'll miss Seungwoo Hyung being a cool guy, Seungyoun Hyung being a flirt and childish, Wooseok Hyung being a perfectionist human, and Yohan Hyung being a shy taekwondo baby.

This is the day I'm doing my very last mission here in Korea. Standing in front this two kids, I already shot the two of them. Since I'm invisible, humans wouldn't see me.

"A larkspur ey?" She smirked. "I like you, too. Son Dongpyo."

"W-what...?"

"You wouldn't give me a larkspur for the second time if you don't have feelings for me, right?"

Dongpyo is burning red right now. Sooo cute! Azalea hugged Dongpyo while holding a larkspur. The Azalea whispered.

"I love you so much, my little larkspur."

"Congratulations, young couple. You two will live happily ever after."

---

4/19/24: short but aslo cute.

ɴᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ.