who was with you 「 s.hj 」

Kitty

Kitty

"Who was with you~" A little kid sang. I felt goosebumps in the kitchen. I quickly look at my back but I can't see any. I get a glass of water and I drink it.

"Annyeong Kitty Noona~" I heard his voice again. I looked to my left but I saw nothing.

"Who are you? Show yourself!" I ask bravely. I felt goosebumps. Creepy!

"I'm here, Kitty Noona~" He silently sings. When I looked at him, I saw his scary face.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!­" I shouted and I woke up. I've been holding my chest, doing the inhale and exhale exercise.

"Nightmare. Yeah it is only a nightmare." I said as I convinced myself. I open my phone to see what time it is. "2:59am almost 3:00 am." I quickly go out to my room and I go to the kitchen.

When i'm in the kitchen, I heard a sweet voice but this time, it's creepy. I was about to think that it's just my little sibling but I remember, Unnie and I are the only daughters of Mom and Dad.

"Who was with you~" A little kid sang. I felt goosebumps in the kitchen. I quickly look at my back but I can't see any. I get a glass of water and I drink it.

"Annyeong Kitty Noona~" I heard his voice again. I looked to my left but I saw nothing.

"Who are you? Show yourself!" I ask bravely. I felt goosebumps. I feel that I am pale right now.

"I'm here Kitty Noona~" He silently sings. When I looked at him, I saw his scary face.

"AHHHHHHHHH HELP!" I shout and I feel someone hold me.

"Kitty! Kitty!"

"AHHHH HELP! HELP! UNNIE!"

"Kitty, wake up! You're just dreaming!" She can't do anything but slap me while I am fully awake.

"Are you okay, Kitty?" Ria Unnie asked worriedly.

"This is a dream, right?"

"No Kitty." Unnie told me. I took a peck at the window and i accidently saw a kid who seemed familiar to me.

"Annyeong Kitty Noona~" That little kid greeted me.

"Who was that kid, Noona?" I pointed at the kid who was happily smiling at me.

"What? I can't see anything." She said, confused.

"There he was!!" I pointed outside.

"I guess you can see his soul. He was killed yesterday yet his family didn't know who killed him." Unnie explains.

"Who was killed, Unnie?" I ask her.

"He's Hyeongjun." She said and she looked where I saw that kid. But he disappeared.

 But he disappeared