heart donor 「 s.hj 」

"Do you think that I will still live longer?" Hyeongjun asked his best friend Wayen

"What thㅡ"

"Do you think Mom and Dad will find a donor?"

"Stop Hyeongjun. You will live longer. They are doing their best to get you a donor."

"Noona, thank you for coming into my life." he whispered.

"Is that your last farewell?" Wayen jokingly asked.

"Hmmm maybe? But seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart."

"You know that I will do everything for you, right?" he nodded as an answer. "You're too young to die, Hyeongjun. I know you have dreams to achieve."

"Promise me that you will fight. You will live longer and become an idol."

"Woah, I feel like this is your last farewell. Are you gonna donate your heart for me?" The boy asked her jokingly.

"If you will live longer. Why would it not? Promise me that, okay?"

"Promise."

"Mr

"Mr. and Mrs. Song, we need a heart donor for Hyeongjun as soon as possible." The doctor said, "If he still can't find a donor, he might die."

"Yes, we know that Doctor Han. We will inform you if we have already found a donor." Mrs. Song said and the doctor excused himself and left.

"What should we do now? We still can't find a donor for Hyeongjun. I don't want my son to die." Mrs. Son uttered.

"We don't want that to happen. I will do everything just to save our son. Okay?"

"What's wrong Mrs. Song?" Wayen asked, carrying a flower and a basket of fruits.

"The doctor said, we need to find a donor as soon as possible. If not, he might die."