wonderland 「 k.mh 」

part 2:

part 2:

Lizzy

"Hello. I'm Kang Minhee." He said and he hugged me. "Welcome back, Noona."

N-noona? Does he know me?

"Sorry but who are you?" I asked.

"You don't remember me? Noona..." He asked in a sad tone.

"I don't remember anything." I said I scratched my head.

"Well, it doesn't matter. The important thing is, you're back." He said and he held my hand.

Minutes passed and finally, we're in the villa that Bora was talking about. The house was too big. It's kinda old but I can assure you that it is owned by a rich family. He let me enter the house and offered to let me sit. I look around the house and I must say, it's beautiful and neat.

"Do you want something? Juice? Tea? Coffee?" He asked.

"Water will do." I answered and he left.

I go to the mini library. I looked at the books one by one. I took the blue book, which was the most different among the other books. Alice In The Wonderland.

"You like Alice?" I almost cursed when he talked. I quickly take it back where it belongs.

"N-Not that much." 

"My favorite was... hmmm... Peter Pan." He said. I didn't even ask. "Imagine, living in neverland. Maybe it's a cool place." 

"I prefer Wonderland. Because it is a happy place." I said and he handed me the water. "I have a question, how many doors are in here?"

"Uhmm... There are five doors here. But that one is locked." He pointed to the last door. "Don't you dare try to enter that door."

"W-why?"

"Minhee, Lizzy. Come on. Dinner is ready." The lady interrupted us.

"Come. Dinner is ready." He said and he held my hand. 

"Lizzy, sit here." Said the lady.

I guess her age was in the mid 20's. And how did she know my name?

"By the way, I'm Darla." She introduce to me. "Come on, don't be scared. I'm not gonna eat you or something."