the girl in my dreams 「 h.sw 」

Seungwoo

Seungwoo

I'm walking down a dark, long pathway when I feel like something's not quite right. I look behind me and notice that there are newspapers blowing around in the wind. I think that's strange. It's not been windy all day and how suddenly the wind is picking up. I feel an overwhelming sense of passion and happiness even though the weather is dark and miserable.

"Strange." I think to myself.

As I carry on walking down the path, I suddenly realise that I can see a young girl up ahead. It's like the second I started looking at her, the sun started shining. I can now see her clearly and the sun has lit up the whole scene.

I've become lucid at this point as I thought it was strange that there was suddenly a load of sunshine, so i'm walking around looking for something to do when I noticed the girl had turned around and was looking straight at me. She's beautiful.

She has long black curly hair, white skin, pointed nose, brown eyes and pinkish lips. She looks like a fragile doll.

"Really beautiful." And as I look into her eyes, I feel something powerful.

I feel like I'm in love.

I love her! Which is ridiculous because I know this is only a dream but I just know at the same time that I'm totally in love with this girl.

Love at first sight. Is that possible? As I notice the darkness fading around my vision, I think to myself that I need to find that girl no matter what.

 Is that possible? As I notice the darkness fading around my vision, I think to myself that I need to find that girl no matter what

"You know what, we have a new classmate today. And guess what? She's so gorgeous!" Seungyoun giggled, as his eyebrows kept wiggling.

"Not interested." I said as I kept staring at the window.

'How can I even see her again?'

"Seungwoo hyung, are you okay?" Yohan asked.

"Yes..." I replied.