she loves me, she loves me not 「s.hj」

Third Person

"She loves me... She loves me not." Hyeongjun whispers as he picks the petals of the flowers one by one.

He was going home and instead of riding a bus, he always just walked home so that he could pick flowers somewhere and start picking them one by one. Whenever she loves me, he giggles and if it is she loves me not, he is sad and pouting.

"She loves me..." He giggles, of course. He didn't pick the last petal.

"Yah! Song Hyeongjun! Are you even listening?!" Dongpyo yelled.

"Y-yes Hyung."

"Then what did I say earlier?"

"That you like our classmate, Jung Aya."

"H-hey! Be quiet! Shhhhhhhhhh!" Dongpyo covers Hyeongjun's mouth and he looks around.

"Okay okay."

"What are you doing by the way? You're smiling so sweet earlier." He shows the flower with one petal left. "Why are you showing me that? Are you gonna eat it?"

"Yah pabo."

"Ohh, you're playing she loves me, she loves me not, right? That game is only for kids. It ain't even true."

"What's wrong if I do this everyday?"

"You became stupid and hoped that your crush would like you back. Just stop Hyeongjun, you'll just hurt yourself."

"You're just saying those because Minhee likes Aya too." Hyeongjun, Eunsang and Junho laugh.

"Then, tell me what is the difference between me and Minhee." Dongpyo said.

"Minhee is Handsome, You're cute."

"Minhee has freckles, you don't have any."

"Minhee is so damn tall, and you... er... nevermind..." Junho scratches his head.

"I will still grow like Dohyon!!!" Dongpyo yelled.

"In your dreams Hyung. You're 166cm tall while Dohyon is 180cm. Just accept the fact that you are a shortie." Eunsang teased.

"What about the similarities?" Dongpyo asked again.

"Both of you have an angelic voice." Junho said.

"Both of you are good at dancing." Hyeongjun continued while taking a photo of the flower with one petal.

"And Both of you don't take a bath. You two stinks!" Eunsang said.

"Wow, who's always spraying perfume on his clothes? And then wear it again."

"At least I take a bath everyday. Unlike you Dongpyo Hyung, you only just wash your face."

"What about Junho Hyung?" Hyeongjun, Dongpyo and Eunsang look at Junho who's now puzzled.

He pointed to himself. "M-me? What about me?"

"Junho Hyung is a very clean person. He can stay in the bathroom for almost 3 days." Hyeongjun commented.

"If I'm in the mood, I take a shower for 1 hour." Junho said.

"Ohhh my house is here, bye Hyungs. Dongpyo Hyung, don't forget to take a bath everyday so that Aya will like you back!" Hyeongjun teased.

Before Hyeongjun closed their gate, he still heard his friends laughing and teasing Dong Pyo.

"Hey, I heard Minhee confessing to Aya tomorrow!"

He goes inside their house and goes to his room. He took his phone to post the flower with one petal left.