suicide 「 k.yh 」

Yohan

Yohan

"I Hate this life! Why does everyone hate me?!" I yelled.

'They hate you!'

'They don't love you!'

'You're stupid!'

Maybe this is the solution to my problems. Is to jump at this bridge. I was about to jump when someone talked.

"Are you sure that you'll jump?" I look at the stranger. "That's pretty deep. I'm sure that you'll die very quickly."

I just stare at her. Why is she talking to me?

"You know, we only have one life. Once it is gone, it will never come back no matter what you do. According to the bible, suicide is a mortal sin. So if you jump in there and die, you will not go to heaven, thus you will be thrown into the burning hot hell." She explained while unwrapping her lollipop. "Suicide isn't the solution in our problems kiddo. So get out there and let's talk about your problems."

She offered her hand to me. I didn't hesitate to hold her hand. She pulled me and we ran together. I don't know who she is but I guess she is not a bad person. Minutes later, I realized that she brought me to a park.

"So, why did you want to jump on the bridge earlier?" She asked.

"They always bully me. They are making my life more miserable. Everyone hates me. Nobody loves me." Tears started falling.

"Just let it go. Cry until you feel better." She said while patting my back. "Don't worry, karma is on the way. They will regret that they bully you. You think that nobody loves you? Hey, God loves you! Even though you made mistakes, he will forgive you and love you more. Someday, you will be the luckiest person in the world."

"Thank you. If you didn't talk to me, I'm pretty sure that I would be in hell already. Suffering." I said.

Gosh, it feels so good!

"It's getting late. I have to leave. Thank you for sharing your problems with me. Just talk to him if you have problems, okay?"

In a blink of an eye, she quickly vanished. I just can't believe that she gave me words of wisdom even though we don't know each other. I hope that I will see you again someday. I owe you my life.

 I owe you my life