paper hearts 「 k.yh 」

Freya

Freya

We are at our Recollection. I sat beside Eva and Hyeongjun. It's already nine pm and I'm kinda sleepy.

"Good Evening everyone. Today, we will have an activity called 'Give and Confess'." Ms. Aika said they gave us four paper hearts.

"Ms. Aika, why does it have the color black?" Eva asked.

"Let me explain it to all of you. Red means Love. You must give it to someone that you love. Black means Forgiveness. You have to say sorry to the people who you've done something to. Yellow means Friendship. You have to give it to your real friend. Green heart means Happiness. You have to give it to the person that makes you happy. Remember that every paper heart, you have to confess okay?" She explains and he blows the white whistle, signs that the activity has started.

My classmates stand up and they start giving the paper hearts and confess. I stand up and i go to Junho.

"Junho, here." I said and gave him a black paper heart. "Sorry for what I did when we were in first year. I didn't mean to call you a robot. Hope you forgive me."

"Thank you, Freya. And I forgive you. And let's just forget it. Past is past." He said and we hugged each other. I saw Hyeongjun and I apologized to Junho.

"Hyeongjun!" I call him and i give him the green paper heart. "Thank you because you always makes me happy. Everytime that i am sad, you're always there. Trying to cheer me up. You are even dancing some weird dances just to make me happy. I know thank you isn't enough but thank you so much! I owe you a lot."

"H-hehe, thank you too, Freya Noona." He said and he gave me the Yellow paper heart. "Thank you because you became my friend since I transferred here. You're so kind to me. You treat me like your own little brother. That's why I treat you as one of my true friends."

We hugged each other like we both couldn't breathe. I saw Eva and I quickly went to her.

"Thank you because you became my friend. I know that I have a trashy attitude but you're here. You didn't leave my side. You are like my sister so thank you." I said and I handed her a green and yellow paper heart.

"I just dropped it here. I don't wanna make it long. So here we go. You are the most important person in my life. Well, except for my family. I love you a lot, Freya." Eva said. And she hugged me very tightly.

Seven minutes passes but still didn't giving the Red paper heart

Seven minutes passes but still didn't giving the Red paper heart. I received Ten yellow paper hearts, Six green paper hearts and Three black paper hearts. No one gave me a red paper heart. No one ever has a crush on me? Joke.

"Freya..." When I looked at who it was, I saw Yohan. My one and ultimate crush since I was elementary.

"Yohan, do you need anything?" I ask. Instead of talking, he just handed me a Red Paper heart.

"I was the one who put letters in your locker room everyday. I was the one who's always sending flowers to you everyday. I really want to confess my feelings to you but I am too cowardly. Freya, I like you a lot." I really feel that my cheeks are like tomatoes.

"Good thing that you are my secret admirer. Yohan, I like you too. I guess it is already love " I said and I gave him the Red Paper Heart.

"Oh myㅡ really? You like me too?" He said and he couldn't hide his smile. He hugged me.

I heard some chuckles. When I looked around, I saw Hyeongjun and Dongpyo. They couldn't stop laughing silently. While Hangyul is holding a video camera. Wait, are they recording us?

"Mission accomplished!" Hyeongjun said and they did the hi-five with Ms. Aika. Seriously? Are they really close enough?

"I told you, this is gonna work." Ms. Aika said.

"Wait, did you guys plan all of this?"

"Yes." Eva answered while holding Wooseok's hands.

"We did everything so that Yohan could tell his feelings. Such a coward. That's a minus point!" Wooseok said, jokingly.

"The important thing is, you like each other." Ms. Aika said. "And all of our efforts are not wasted."

"Guys, can we all cut this cheesy talk? I am hungry. Hangyul hyung, please buy me some food." Dohyun said. They all now leave and Yohan and I are the only ones on the beach.

"Since we both like each other, can you be my girlfriend?" Yohan asked.

"No. You still have to court me." I said and I quickly ran. I still heard Yohan calling my name.

 I still heard Yohan calling my name