cursed 「 n.dh 」

Isla

Isla

"Fuck it! I really have a bad feeling about this." I said while feeding Eli, my pet dog.

"Why Isla?" Dohyon asked.

"My guts were telling me not to go."

"Isla, it is our Reunion. This is a special day. We should come. You see, we haven't seen them for years, yet you don't want to come. Is this all about you and Minkyu?"

"No. It's not about Minkyu. It's just, something will happen tonight. I just can't tell what."

"Blah blah! You just don't want to see your ex-boyfriend. Admit it, Isla." He teased while eating. Again.

"Tss whatever!"

I guess they are having fun today

I guess they are having fun today. I decided not to go because I can feel that something is gonna happen at our reunion. Suddenly, my head hurts and a memory plays on my mind.

It was 7:58 in the evening, everyone was happily enjoying their grand reunion. Little they know, it was their last celebration. At exactly 8:00 pm, the bloody night will start. The town plaza was covered with blood. Some of them are asking for help, sadly the killer didn't listen. He killed them one by one.

Why did a memory play in my mind? Is this something that will happen tonight?

'Isla, save me...'

I covered my ears. Fvck! I heard that voice again.

'Isla, please...save me. Save us...'

I stood up and took my phone and called Dohyon.

"Why Isla? Is there something wrong?"

"Dohyon, get out at the plaza. You are in danger."

"What are you talking about, Isla?"

"All of you are gonna die in there! You should leave that goddamn place!"

"Stop that Isla! I won't leave."

"Why? Is it because of Naeun? Dohyon, your life is in danger. And you still chose that bitch rather than your life? Are you really that dumb to risk your life for her?" My tears can't stop falling on my cheeks.

"Sorry Isla but I will stay."

"Fine! You know what, you will regret that you choose Naeun rather than you life." I said and I ended the call.

7:56 pm.

Four minutes left...

I went outside of my house and I took Eli. I locked the doors, closed all the windows and quickly went to my room.

It's now seven o'clock in the morning when I woke up

It's now seven o'clock in the morning when I woke up. I saw Eli sleeping beside me. Suddenly, my phone rang. Hangyul Oppa is calling.

"Hello, Hangyul Oppa?"

"Isla! Did you attend our Reunion last night?" He asked.

"No, Hangyul Oppa. I didn't. Why do you asked?"

"Isla, the police found dead bodies in the town plaza. I-Isla... Dohyon is d-dead." He said and I could hear some sobs in the other line.

I was right all along. Good thing I listen to my guts. If not, I am one of the victims of the killer. And I feel bad for Dohyon. If he listens to me, he's here. Alive and eating all of my foods.

"Isla, last night, the moon was color red. My grandmother said that if the moon was colored red, something would happen in this town. The curse was real." He explain.

"I thought it was just some story to scare their children. I didn't know that it was real. Hangyul Oppa, I tried to convince Dohyon to leave that place. But he didn't listen." I said and I really can't stop crying.

"Dohyon such a hard headed kid. But we can't bring him back. He's already gone."