prominade 「 c.jh 」

part 2:

part 2:

Junho

"Hey Sammy, do you have a date to our prom?" I asked.

"None." she sighed. "They don't want me to be their partner. How about you?"

"I asked Ryujin..." I said.

And she said yes!

"You know that I've liked Ryujin since we were in first year, right? I admire her really much. It's like, my day is incomplete without seeing her." I don't know why I said those cheesy things. It just pops into my mind.

"Stop those cheesy lines." She said while putting back my books in her bag.

"You know what? She's beautiful, kind, feminine, smart...." She looked at me, sadly. What's wrong with her?

"What's with that face? Are you sick?" I asked worriedly.

"Don't mind me. I have to go. I still have class." She leaves immediately.

That girl is weird. Earlier, she was very happy and now she's kinda sad and angry. Maybe she's in her period. Girls are so moody if they are on their period. That's why girls are weird.

The prom was about to start

The prom was about to start. But I can't find Sammy. Will she come? Then I saw her, walking on the red carpet. She was so gorgeous! I was speechless. Is she really my best friend?

"Junho!" She called me.

I just stare at her. Scanning her. "A-Are you really my best friend?"

"Yes of course! I don't want to look pathetic here." She said, rolling her eyes.

Before I could speak, someone talked to the stage. We can't do anything so we go back to our seats. 

Two hours pass yet Sammy is still at the table

Two hours pass yet Sammy is still at the table. Chatting with her friends. I think they are in a serious talk. I just ignore them and I continue eating.

"Dongpyo, why are you all white? Are you attending a christening?" Seungyoun teased.

"Stop teasing my son, Cho Seungyoun." Seungwoo said casually. But Seungyoun just ignored him.

"Hyeongjun, are you a member of Men in black?" Seungyoun continued teasing them.

"Seungyoun, stop teasing the kids!" Seungwoo warned him.

"Okay okay, I'll stop. It is just so boring. I mean, why are alcohols not allowed? We're old enough."

"Excuse me, we have some minors in here." Wooseok said.

"Let them drink then." Hangyul smirked.

"No!" Seungwoo said. "They are still minors."

"Junho, why are you so quiet?" Yohan asked. I just look at him

"Well, I know." Eunsang raised his hand. "He's thinking about Ryujin! Am I right Junho Hyung?"

"No, Eunsang Hyung." Dohyon said.

"What's bothering you?" Seungwoo asked.

"Hyung, you know that feeling, when you want to court your long-time crush but you like someone else. What should I do?" I said while playing with the food.

"Who do you like the most? Your crush or that someone?" Seungwoo asked.

"I-I don't know, Hyung..." I said and I shook my head.

"Well we only have one heart. It means, you have to love only one. All I can say is, follow your heart. If Ryujin or that someone." He said.

"Good evening students! Our special guest has chosen the Mr. And Ms. Prom of the year. Are you guys ready? Yes, I know you guys. Here we go, And our Mr. And Ms. Prom are..."

"Junho and Ryujin! Congratulations." The principal said. Oh, i didn't expect that. We receive the sash, crown and cash and i borrow a mic.

"Sound check, sound check..." 

"Ryujin, i have something to tell you." I hope I made the right choice.

"What is it, Junho?" She asked.

"You know that I've liked you since we were kids. And I am always courting you. I guess this is the right time to ask this. Can you be my girlfriend?"

"Y-Yes! My answer is yes." She said, happily.

All the students went wild. I hope I chose it right. That I choose my long-time crush rather than her.

The prom is finally over and I keep looking for Sammy to tell her that Ryujin likes me too. But sadly I didn't find her. I tried to call her but there was no response.

"Sereia, have you seen Sammy?" I asked one of her friends.

"I thought she was with you? She says that she will talk to you." Sereia said.

"Well, I saw her leave. About two hours ago." Isla answered. "Ask her sister instead?"

Before I dial Sanny's number, her name flashed on my phone. I quickly answer the call.

"Hello, Noona?"

"Junho..." She said, I heard some sobs.

"Why are you crying Noona? What happened?"

"Sammy..."

"What's with Sammy?"

"Junho, Sammy is in the hospital. She was hitted by a car. Please come in here. I'll text you the exact address." She said and she hung up.

"What did she say?" Parvati asked.

"Sammy is in the hospital. She was hitted by a car. Come on, let's go!" I said and we quickly went to the parking lot.

I was blaming myself because of what happened. But Parvati Noona keeps saying that it's not my fault.

After 15 minutes, we arrived at the hospital and we quickly went to the emergency room.

"Sammy is in a critical condition. She is the only thing i have. Maybe I'll go crazy if she leaves me." Sanny Noona said out of nowhere.

"Shhh, stop that Sanny. Sammy is gonna be okay. I know she is a tough girl." Parvati Noona said. Comforting Sanny Noona.

"It's all my fault. I'm such a stupid bestfriend." I can't help but to cry.

"No one likes what happened. All we have to do is to pray." Isla said.

"And also, Sammy will be mad if you keep blaming yourself. It's not your fault, okay? It was the driver 's fault." Sereia said while patting my back.

"You know what Junho? My sister likes you. She was planning to confess her feelings to you. But this happened."