if i was her 「 k.ws 」

Dasom

Dasom

"Dasom!" Wooseok shouted as top of his lungs. I glanced at Wooseok who's running towards me.

"Why?" I said. He showed me a pink box. "Uhh...what's that?"

"One of my secret admirers gave it to me. I saw it on my locker." He said while smiling.

"And you interrupted me just to tell that?" I said and I raised my right eyebrow at him.

"Yep. It's kinda cute." And he opened the box. He smiled widely. Cute your ass bruh!

"I thought you dislike Chocolates?"

"I love chocolate! You know that." He said.

"Yeah whatever." I said and I continued reading. He's really into sweets.

"Want some, Dasom?"

"Ughh...you forgot already? I hate sweets."

"But you like the sweetness of me!"

"Eww. You're gross!"

The bell rang and I still had two subjects to attend. I left him in the field that he didn't notice.

Wooseok is a Grade 12 student. I'm in Grade 11. I don't know why I am friends with that jerk. That is my mom's fault! If she's not best friends with Wooseok's mom, maybe my life would be at peace.

 That is my mom's fault! If she's not best friends with Wooseok's mom, maybe my life would be at peace

"Daaasssoooommmm!" Wooseok shout.

"What?" I asked boredly.

"I have good news! Somi likes me too! Gosh!"

"Great." I said and I continued reading my notes.

"Are you not happy?" He asked. I looked at him and I saw his sad eyes.

"If you're happy, I'm happy too."

"R-Really? I mean, you're not angry?"

"Why would I be angry? That's your life. I am just your Best Friend. And I am not your mother."