can i have this dance 「 k.yh 」

"Wooseok Hyung, are you okay?"

"Oh... Nothing..."

"You know what, we have a new classmate today. And guess what? She's so gorgeous!" Seungyoun giggled, as his eyebrows kept wiggling.

"Not interested." Seungwoo said as he kept staring at the window.

"Seungwoo hyung, are you okay?" I asked Seungwoo hyung.

His eyes look so gloomy. And Wooseok hyung too. I wonder what happened to them.

"Yes..."

"Weird hyung. He's always spacing out these past few days. By the way, stop it Seungyoun hyung. You already have a girlfriend." Hangyul stated.

"Flirty hyung. Tsk tsk! Poor Sunny noona. She didn't know that her boyfriend is daydreaming with a transferee." I teased.

"Shut up, Yohan! I'm just kidding!"

We were teasing each other when the door opened and a beautiful girl was walking behind our adviser.

"Hi. I am Lele Pons, 18 years old. I'm a latina... and already taken." She said,

"Darn! The man was so lucky!" I heard Seungyoun whisper.

Wooseok froze on his seat when they made eye contact. Something's fishy. I guess they already know each other and he didn't even tell us.

It was february 14, 2020, 6:28 pm and everyone was getting ready for their Masquerade Ball

I'm super excited to attend the ball because my partner in Cotillion is my crush. Lee Eunji.

As I enter the venue, everywhere looks so fancy. It felt like we came from a royal family. The surroundings look so elegant.

I wear my black masks and go to my assigned table. I saw my friends laughing with Wooseok Hyung and Seungyoun Hyung's girlfriends.. Well, except for Seung Woo hyung. Still woeful. Tsk tsk.