library 「 c.sy 」

Seungyoun

Seungyoun

"Where's that freaking book?" I said while trying to control my anger. I've been searching for it for about one hour. I'm now not happy, thus I am very pissed.

The library is big in this school. Yah! I'm already pissed, if I didn't need this for our reports then I will not waste my time here.

"Why did I forget the title of that book?"

Yeah I forgot the name of that book. I only remember its cover design. If I saw it, I would remember it. That's the reason why I can't go to the librarian and ask. I put it on another shelf.

I stopped when I felt the cold air, a different cold. Goosebumps. Curse governs my mouth. I'm now scared. I'm a man but I can't help it. I'll just find that book so I can leave this library.

I remember that some students say that there are ghosts in this library. I'm not afraid to see a ghost, I'm already experiencing ghosting. Waah, why am I still making it a joke? Maybe there is a ghost in here, I'll die in here because of panic. Why am I even scared? I'm not scared. Fuck.

I heard some loud footsteps. My heart is like having a race, it's so fast. I can't even breathe properly. While I walk faster the footsteps are getting faster too.

I turned my sight to the librarian. Why is she sleeping? I'm the only one here and it's already 6:00 pm. I heard someone whisper at me. I didn't understand it but I got scared.

I became pale and I felt goosebumps, because I felt that he or she was in front of me. There are so many books in front of me so I can't see them. Now I'm at the edge of the shelf, and I feel relieved that I found the book I've been looking for. I hold the book and I'm about to get it but someone stops me. My eyes got wide and I couldn't do anything.

I quickly ran, but why do I feel that the door is too far? Fvck that librarian, why is she so sleepy head?

I saw a bloody girl, it gave a shiver throughout my whole system. My heart is pounding so hard. I can't even hear the noises around, I can only hear my own fvcking heartbeat. I became more scared when I couldn't open the door. It is locked so I can't do anything but cry. I was about to go to the librarian when I saw that she was not in her seat.

"Aish." I whispered.

I heard different voices on the edge of the library, they were crying and laughing. I closed my eyes when I heard a high pitched scream and I knew that it was the voice of the librarian.

"Help!" My voice is cracking.

I tried to kick the door and I kept shouting to know that I'm still here. I heard someone calling my name and I bravely looked back.

I see the body of the librarian, full of blood. After that I felt something liquid in my head, when I touched it, it's blood. I look at the ceiling. And then I saw her, smiling at me.

"Do you miss me? Have you forgotten me already? You're next by the way." She smirked, I almost forgot. I killed her two years ago in this library. Because she ranked number one in class while me, I lost because of her.

"Long time no see, Ahn Lemon." I said while smirking then I saw her holding a knife. And before I could do anything she grabbed my neck, then everything went black.

 And before I could do anything she grabbed my neck, then everything went black