happy birthday 「 h.sw 」

Sereia

Sereia

"Seungwoo."

"Sereia, where's the Oppa? I am older than you." Seungwoo said. His friends are all here. I think there are ten here.

"I'll just go to the mall." I said and I took my bag. Before I could leave, Seungwoo blocked the door.

"Where are you going?" Seungwoo asked. They are watching produce x 101. Again.

"Carolina and I will buy some stuff at the mall."

"No. You're not going." Seungwoo said.

"What? Are you kidding me? Carolina is waiting for me." I said.

They all just laugh at me. Except Hyeongjun, Dongpyo and Dohyon. What's so funny?

"You're not going anywhere, go to your room and study." Seungwoo said.

"Aaarrrggghhh!!! I hate you!" I go back to my room and i lock it. Damn! How can i leave without knowing Seungwoo?

I quickly called Carolina.

"Hello Carolina, sorry I can't come with you today. I think that Seungwoo is possessed again." She just chuckled.

"I understand. Your brother is so overprotective

"I am jealous!"

"What? I think it's a curse. Wherever I go, he always follows me. You know what, even in the restroom, he's following me. I guess many people think that my brother is a pervert."

"Good thing your brother has his full attention to you. Unlike me, Yunseong has no attention for me anymore. It's hard to be alone."

"Cut the drama, go and buy me a book." I jokingly said to her.

"Okay okay... I will buy you books, okay? What do you want?"

"You know what's my favorite, right?"

"Okay. You have to pay me tomorrow okay??"

"Of course. Okay bye."

She ended the call and I stared at the ceiling.

"Sereia?"

"Sereia?"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"